EvE needs alphas and alphas need level 4 missions

I totally agree I have been alpha for many years now and also have other alpha accounts which i’m slowly deleting , for soon to be leaving , there is so much wrong about this game , the developers and most of the player like to live in their world of disillusion it’s difficult to even make them understand let alone see it !! but yeah alpha’s are just the play thing of the oppressing crowed of lasting paying customers , a lot of it is down to culture , as well as population , not to mention attitude , it is said by many eve is dying , and has been for a longtime so let it once we gone what is there to bring us back …nothing ! the players are not even welcoming

1 Like

LULZ. You think that you’re part of the “We” that makes decisions…how cute.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…

1 Like

How shocking, paying customers get priority over leeches who insist on getting everything for free. So tell me, why should we or CCP care about you deleting your accounts if you aren’t a paying customer?

So let me get this straight: CCP needs to give all of the farmer parasites free and unlimited farming for the chance that maybe you decide to do some PvP after your farming? How about you just buy the game instead.

8 Likes

I’ll bump in here, and let OP know, that with alpha grade skills he may be able to get better isk/h from level 3s than he would from level 4s (on account of clearing speed).

also btw when alphas were introduced the biggest ship they could fly was a battlecruiser (from the faction their character originates from mind you) and that wouldn’t even do for solo L4s. So I’d call current situation great improvement already.

None of us are, but dont you feel that exchange would make things more interesting?

Or are you just making an empty post, Karen?

Always is 100%. I can guarantee that that statement is wrong.

Typical goofus request. Back before Alpha accounts existed, you couldn’t even post on official forums without an active subscription. It’s good for the game that most ISK-making activities are nerfed for alphas, otherwise most carebears who do nothing expect mine and run missions wouldn’t have many reasons to be in Omega state. If anything, CCP needs to nerf Alphas further and disable them from making passive income through PI (since planets keep producing resources even if you’re in Alpha state, you just can’t collect them), but of course to make decent income from PI your planets need to be in nullsec or w-space which most goofuses who think alphas should be able to run lvl4 missions or mine ice despise and would never go to :chicken:

3 Likes

Lv4 missions and higher were taken away mostly because of Bots running the Courier missions.

They were just going to block those, but in their correct wisdom they took it all away.

If you want Level 4 and Level 5 missions(cause an ALpha can fly a Rattle) then cough up the cash.
If you cant cough up the cash you have more issues than playing a Video game.

So as someone said earlier, why should we care or CCP or PA if your not subbing?
Dont let the door hit you in the arse.

5 Likes

years of free play and you still want more.

why slowly? biomass/delete wholesale is also an option.

well that’s a shame, but being alpha you’ve not really experienced the best fo the game.

and only you know how to fix it :wink: where have we heard this before :eyes:

so you show up to the match and want the rules changed to suit you, a non paying client :roll_eyes:

last paying ? hahahaha the game is subbed based, you choose to play as alpha, you really shouldn’t be having a whine about it.

yes correct, yet you want to change our culture and wonder why people defend it. you’re pretty confused.

every game in the world is dying, they are born they have a life span and then they die, but ya see, EVE is dying is an in joke among the players and has been for a longtime :wink:

so untrue and you know it.

back on subject, EVE needs alphas to sub up and become omega.

9 Likes

I got an alpha pve toon that on some weeks rakes in 2 to 3 bill running hs sites.
Its just how you skill your enginiering and tank plus gunnery / missiles along with targeting and nav.
I only needed to spend enough to daily alpha inject to 6 and half mill sp and i can run l4s with easy and i can plex this toon and have many fun and cool things all because of that alpha toon and how its so easy now to rake in the isk.
Gotta take chances and go where its not easy to get to and set up at and have more than a few of those spots.
Also some places are very easy to get to and arent ran in which theres up to 20 something sites to run and usually that means 1 to 3 faction drops that may or may not drop anything worth while.
But that also means some systems i can get up to 300 to 500 mill isk plus the escalations.
Nothing is free and you just gotta pay attention and grind where you believe the isk will fall.

1 Like

Well Ramen, probably. I think Alphas should have about a month to decide to stay or GTFO!

No, Eve/CCP needs more paying customers but not alphas. I personally think alphas should be more limited. Max of three skill ranks in a ship, no tech II items ever and only be able to fly battlecruisers at most.

2 Likes

Games need activity to survive. Very few people will pay to play in a ghost town. EVE’s active population was dropping like a rock in the 3 years prior to the introduction of Alpha state.

Alphas are there to prop up the appearance of activity and the social buzz involving EVE. Alphas propped the numbers up for 3 years but even that crutch is beginning to fail. Limiting Alphas even more won’t add activity or subs to the game.

EVE needs more interesting content to attract and retain players, it needs a better value proposition to encourage subs, and it needs a better, broader cash shop to broaden the income stream from subs/Plex.

What it doesn’t need is further nerfs and limitations to drive the population even lower.

1 Like

*fixed.

2 Likes

Alphas are there for two reasons:

1. Create more content for Omega customers
  2. Offering a free sample to encourage people to try the game out, and ultimately become paying customers

Giving alphas access to level 4 missions doesn’t accomplish either of these goals as they would have even less of a reason to subscribe. Now, if you suggest giving alphas access to level 4 missions in low sec, then you may be on to something…

4 Likes

Just no.

I for one do not particularly look forward to the idea of L4 running bot armies - which is what, and probably why, you are asking for this…

3 Likes

lol, EVE doesn’t need Alphas, they are parasites.

If you can’t afford $15 you need to stop playing computer games a get a job.

1 Like

Its more like $10 a month if you purchase 1 year of game time.

3 Likes

While I am no rich millionaire, a night on the town has me consuming drinks greater than fifteen bucks a shot…

…and people can’t afford that, or don’t want to try…?

2 Likes