EVE Online board game

CCP fixed that for you:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/titanforgeminis/eve-online-the-board-game?ref=39v03f

Broken link at:

Link at EVE Online News - Updates, blogs, events, patch notes & more is fine…
No one checked that?

Edit: as of 2023-08-14T07:30:00Z the link is still broken
As of 2023-08-14T13:27:00Z the link is finally fixed :slight_smile: …after 10 days …nice timing CCP :smirk_cat:

Edit:
as of 2024-01-24T19:54:00Z the Kickstarter for the game is live

5 Likes

I rolled a 6.

2 Likes

wow, I’ve just pressed submit, do you run browser in your head? :wink:

2 Likes

Rolled a 9 and landed in hot water.

1 Like

Double 5: I use my megathron to bump Miss Scarlet off her rock in the Billard Room while sniping Colonel Mustard in the Library through the open gate.

3 Likes

I draw card:
“your pod got stuck in the gate, you must wait one turn for sombody to bump you through”

1 Like

plz, stop it or inb4 rantclose :wink:

You know it’s coming sooner or later. It is inevitable. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

But fine instead I use my Premium Expansion Box Set with the Golden Die that kills D6 enemy ships every turn. :innocent:

2 Likes

hmm… something odd here :thinking:

(img clip source: New EVE Online Board Game | EVE Online)

did you both cheated? :angry:

There is got to be a way to incorporate a drinking game is this product. :sake: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m a cat and was just following!

/Also it looks to be something we order for delivery or will it be Online based?

1 Like

Physical item, lots of small pieces and paper inside cats love to play with :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Love board games!

4 Likes

Should we give this board game a nickname Eve-Offline?
:joy: Somebody just said that in Erstschlag stream, got me good.

3 Likes

But you can make a drinking game out of (almost) anything :wink:
You lose a ship → take a shot (of milk ofc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: At least there is no central HR that can’t blacklist you from participation, nor any way to hire players from game guilds to fight on your behalf, and do “player swaps” for money.

2 Likes

hmmm… I don’t know if this will catch on. I don’t see how you could multibox, bot, or scam other players out of their hard earned ISK. Nope. Doesn’t sound very Eve-like in my opinion. When I pass GO do I collect Plex for free or do I have to pay for Omega instead? How do I spam the Hypernet on this???

2 Likes

Card drawn: "Your rent is due in Immensea. Either pay 1 B ISK to all other players or remove three of your ships from the board permanently.

Card drawn: "Go to Jita immediately and host a session of Double or Nothing for all other players.

2 Likes

That particular version of EvE already exists, it’s called Diplomacy - and it’s deliciously vicious.

Also, weighted dice and marked cards are a thing, so cheating is the way forward yo !

And of course there will be golden ammo, the weight distributed dice manufactured to your preferences and specifications (pre-order now from our discreet website) :rofl:

6 Likes

Already mentioned golden dice but apparently the snowflakes found it offensive. :upside_down_face:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes