EVE Online Ecosystem Outlook

As I said, the graph likely refers to more than just minerals, or they would’ve used the word minerals like you said. However the only thing we’ve so far seen materialize out of the Resource Distribution changes so far have been scarcity in minerals, and so all we can say for sure is that Minerals are what is ‘currently’ being targeted.

Am I losing my mind here? I made this connection the second I saw the ‘Resource Distribution’ header?

So you’re:

1. making ■■■■ up, and
  2. admitting that you can’t just ‘read the entire dev blog’, because you need to draw in infromation from other dev blogs
  3. being an ass by telling people “I don’t get why you’re so confused, just read the thing that’s confusing you again!”

glad we cleared this out

No its because once someone doesn’t agree with you they have to be lying, that is what makes you wrong. You came up with some fantasy of null csm throwing their members under the bus for some reason and that the rest of the CSM that isn’t null is just playing along with it. None of what you said was based in reality.

Since CSM began every null group has been diposed of their space at least once, several multiple times. They crumble and their rebuild. Amusingly the “one time it almost happened” was a large number of null groups attacking another null group? So which is it? Null groups bad for being static, or null groups good for fighting each other.

As for why it has continiously gotten worse, it may surprise you to learn but CCP doesn’t have to, and often chooses not to, listen to the CSM. There are tons of examples of this from rorquals to entosis interceptors. The later even has CCP shocked that it happened and CSM pointing out to them they literally said it would happen.

Then you must not be reading the CSM minutes, because you can see the CSM push against changes, and then CCP releases them as they first suggested and the CSM often gets to tell you “I told you so.”

In your world nullsec is literally everything wrong with this game and is conspiring against you, except you have no basis for this in reality.

3 Likes

Scoots I assumed since you’re insanely active on this forum that you’ve read those other dev blogs. Am I wrong on that?

And to clarify this, I wasn’t telling ‘people’ this, I was telling you this. I don’t expect everyone to have read the previous dev blogs, but I do expect someone who has to use their knowledge to clarify rather than arguing in bad faith.

one thing for sure this will cause market prices for all ores But goo ores to go nuts and as for hs moon mining and wh moon mining ya it screwed the goo was already worth Very little and only reason the mine the crap was the trit

2 Likes

You accused a friend of mine of being a liar.

I’m not going to stand by and say nothing while you do that.

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. But I’m sure that won’t stop you from continuing on.

10 Likes

R4 Moon’s - New composition……….

1 part Dopamine
9 parts Common Sence

Good Luck with this one CCP :slight_smile:

Not sure that is corrent, maybe

1 part Dopamine
2 parts Common sense
97 parts Atmospheric gases

2 Likes

Not sure which is worth more - OR - MORE TO THE POINT - worth adjusting the price for :confused:

the fact that the r4 moon goo was already worthless and is even more so now can we please have some way to compress the crap since only real reasons for it before ya they no longer exist

2 Likes

If this was the dev blog that we were told to look for as far as the mineral distribution goes, this was woefully inadequate. No mention of any timeline to remedy players by providing a use for useless R4 / ubiquitous materials. No acknowledgement of how this will hurt the game balance for anyone other than veteran players.

There is zero indication that you have any concern for your playerbase. In the immediate term, until you bother to author a self-regulating economy adjusting system (I’m expecting 6-12 months) you are going to drive up the demand for PLEX, as nobody will be able to afford building ships anymore. Congratulations, you’ve proven a rampant disregard for miners and industrialists in your game.

I look forward to whatever project Pearl Abyss shifts everyone over to after this does irreparable damage to the in-game economy. Mostly so I know what game or games to avoid like the plague.

2 Likes

Are you guys reading different patch notes/forum/news posts ?
They literally said that blueprints will be changed so that R4 goo will become more relevant.
Go back and read the patch notes please.

3 Likes

I remember when they came out with citadels and everyone was all in a buzz . Now when you see updates its like now what the ■■■■ . Its all the work of CCP BUZZKILL. CCP , will it make the game more fun is thats only question CCP needs to answer.

2 Likes

1 Like

Please give a qote where CCp told that.

In all honesty - This IS THE DEV BLOG that will go totally un-noticed since it will get far too big for anyone to read………

And that’s sad in a way.

It DOES Touch on some awesome points - it DOES Highlight the fact that CCP Admit that BOT’s got the better of them and for those long term players (like myself) who have been trying to get BOT action sorted out on the forums for a LONG time now, it is only some small satisfaction…………

I’d love to know what some of the words in the initial statement mean but I seriously haven’t even got the heart to google them, let alone read all the reply’s that this Dev Blog is gonna generate - I lost heart 2 months ago and it’s gonna take a lot more than this from CCP to win me back again.

For what it’s worth tho - Scoots made my day with those initial questions in the first few reply’s and while our resident keyboard warrior can be a right royal PITA at times - for once - I’ll second and ask CCP to clarify what Scoots asked.

1 Like

At the bottom of: https://www.eveonline.com/article/q7v1q4/moon-mineral-distribution-update

2 Likes

Please give a qote where CCp told that.

At the bottom.

Future Plans

We are planning on increasing the demand for R4 moon goo through the industry (blueprint) changes. These changes don’t have a delivery date yet.

1 Like