EVE Online: Into The Abyss - General Feedback

Can someone please expand on this in the new patch:

Balancing changes have been made to the Triglavian Leshak fleet found in Abyssal Deadspace.

3 Likes

Looking good so far I like it, just have some feedback.
Please add an option to change the order of the planets in the new Planetary Production window. Its a basic feature, hope it gets added soon, thank you. And maybe also add an Access Customs Office button next to the View and Warp To buttons, it would reduce the necessary number of clicks.

1 Like

Yep. The overspawning thing is still happening.

2 Likes

Hello! After extensively running sites I ran in to a 8x Starving Leshak spawn yesterday, whilst I understand the leshaks dps has been now tuned down, due to the neuting power of 8 of them, I feel that in this particular spawn, it is near impossible to complete, and so, I would like to ask maybe that the total number of starving leshaks is hard capped due to the inherent difficult spike this causes, from running T5’s to being an instant death spawn. It seems cheap. Hard capping to 4 Will still punish those who do not plan ahead but doesn’t just auto make you die, it gives you some time before they neut your cap out and kill you.

3 Likes

i have posted this same comment before and had live discussions with devs at EVE las vegas. no clue why no one has figured this out yet. also, the new pop up showing scanning skills needed when you mouse over the scan button is in a drect line when you move your mouse to the submit button. requiring you to move your mouse again to depop the skills and let you submit. perhaps using a hover time instead of insta pop would be better

2 Likes

trading abysssal module is a pain… you have to open one and each contract to find the module you need…
waste of time!
can the base module before modification appear on the contract page?
Buyer will pay : XXXX isks
Buyer will get: abyssal modules XY
base module: the module before mutate
(for example: X large abyssal shield have pith and gist, which is really not the same use and fitting application)
or do a specific market for them!
on side, i really enjoy the t1 to t3 filament and i’m happy to be a bit afraid of t4-t5, got challenge!

1 Like

My Into The Abyss expansion feedback:

~ 2 weeks preparations for expansion, cruiser hulls and eq for fits.

~ 7-8h (2 days) searching for abyssal filament, over 15 data sites done (sansha space), one filament found.

~ 10 minutes of new content, 3 abyssal pocket without single drop (yes I shot structures…).

I`m disappointed.

5 Likes

You can buy them in Jita now.
If you can’t afford them you likely don’t have much chance surviving them.

1 Like

A recap of PI comments
Good news setting up planets is more efficient and takes less time
Broken stuff : 1. the planet focus is lost when you access the POCO and transfer items, it reverts to the top of the list. 2. the mouseover popup for scan skills blocks the submit button as you move that direction requireing a reposition.
Suggestions : 1. Give us back compact planet list with sort capability. 2. if you have already selected a planet then POC access shouldnt require i dig down into a menu 3, too much info always there, make some things optional. 4. PLEASE add a button to center on launchpad, 5, once you reduce the size of the window, please show all 6 planets. 5. allow the extractor itself to be moved instead of just the heads
i run 85 planets and took the time to set up new planets in evaluating the changes. set up time was dramatically reduced. regular resetting of planets and poco pickups was increased.

2 Likes

I’m also not impressed. Spent about 8-10 hours over last two days grinding through data sites to find first filament finally. Spent yesterday doing this in lowsec before switching to highsec today.

Admittedly, I spent almost half that time doing other semi-related things like relic sites, scanning down wormholes for either possible data site search or other activities, etc. However, that was just to make sure that time spent scanning was not completely wasted and I could make at least some ISK along the way.

That’s far too much grind just to get access to a new feature that was heavily advertised by CCP as a short 20-minute PVE activity you could do on your lunch hour. In reality it’s just like a lot of the rest of EVE play: heavy grinding with often questionable payoff.

I’ll probably spend a few more days at this, but my interest is rapidly declining if this is the price that will have to be routinely paid to get access. Or if one has pay a lot in the market to buy access to a site that reportedly has meager rewards even if you do survive through to the other side.

2 Likes

it was suggested by a fellow PI slave that the ACCESS option should be a button next to the VIEW and WARP TO buttons. great idea

1 Like

Why not put t1 filaments in the CONCORD LP store?

1 Like

Apparently it’s more fun this way.

4 Likes

Only I have a problem with this irrational spinning when viewing a planet?

Disappointed that the new turret uses Thermal and Explosive given that the three existing turrets can use thermal already.

I would have liked to see EM or Explosive instead, meaning it would have two ammo types one that deals all EM and one that deals all Explosive.

Hm, so i just ran a tier 4 that gave me 3 empty lootcans… whaat? ^^

We know that when someone does a tier 1-3 filament key in high sec you are safe, however doing tier 4/5 will make you suspect.
After probing quite a few of these from what i can see there is no way to tell if they are running a tier 1 or a tier 5, as with wormholes when looking at them you can tell what level WH it is or if it leads to high sec you can normally tell what faction of space you will come out in, so either i probed all the same type of keys or there is currently no way to see the difference between a tier 1 and a tier 5 key

You can see it, reddish glow 1-3, yellow glow 4-5.

1 Like

“you can not compare an item of this kind”

That’s what you get from the compare tool when trying to compare a standard version of a module with a mutated version.

That’s a bit poop, any plans to add that later?

I’ve made BILLIONS of ISK selling filaments on the market!! Muwuhahahaha!

Actually I’m lying. Haven’t found a single one yet and I’ve got three alts flying around WHs.