EVE Online: Into The Abyss - Known Issues & Reporting

Starting to lose faith in whatever it is that now serves channels …

[08:07:39] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:07:44] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:07:46] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:07:50] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:07:51] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:07:56] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:08:10] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:08:14] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:21] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:09:26] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:27] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:09:32] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:34] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:09:39] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:40] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:09:45] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:46] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:09:51] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:53] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:09:58] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:09:59] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
[08:10:04] EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
[08:10:07] EVE System > Reconnected to chat server

On and on and on it goes since patchday.

3 Likes

Hi there,

Could you please reproduce this in game, then file a bug report with a screenshot using the F12 menu? Please include details on what you are searching for and where your character is located when this happens.

Thanks!
CCP Turtlepower

I got this too this morning, in both Raitaru and NPC station. Didn’t make any difference whether in drone bay or station itself. Tried to repackage and got msg saying not possible.

Oh just to let you all know I have the issue with creating contracts, from my corp office hanger, the contract fails upon pressing ‘finish’ with the error message ’ ‘you require take access to open the container requested’. Clearly something to do with the patch as I make many contracts daily for Alliance. A corp director tried and same message, however another corporation within the alliance tried the same thing and worked fine for him within his office so obviously not affecting many people. Hopefully this could be addressed in the downtime today please ?

Than you. The bug report is EBR-152504

1 Like

Drop rate in drone space loock’s verry low (dident found one) due to the only 3 hack we have in the data.

Tier 1-2 have almost no loot and not worth to spend Time in it unless trying to have à better filament.

1 Like

Another one, did you see this? https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8n7fku/psa_you_can_safely_ignore_the_suspect_timer_from/

Run a 4 or 5 in highsec, have a T1 filament in cargo, if something waits for you (you have 60s? to think about in invul) just activate the T1, run it, wait out the suspect timer in Abyssal space, and be fine returning.

Also it’s funny you can see and bump the still invul target, but not lock.

2 Likes

Interesting, I did not see this.

Taking a look.

1 Like

Just a quick question, is the scan difficulty somehow depending on the ship in Abyss? The sig seems quite small, in the range of a low sig cruiser or frig. It took me 1-2 runs longer to scan a trace down with my cov ops Loki than most of other target ships in space.

I reported that almost two weeks ago in the official feedback discussion thread. :confused:

Do Gurista data sites now drop filaments? And what exactly does this mean:

Balancing changes have been made to the Triglavian Leshak fleet found in Abyssal Deadspace.

Were they buffed or neefed?

Can confirm the problems with corporation contracts.

Hi
I have a huge problem. When i`m inside the Abyss no targets appear on my screen. Not on the overview, on the screen!
It happened twice already. I used my drones aggro to manually click in space about where my drones were aggroing and find the NPCs and target them.
Aslo i used gun tracers to find out where they were and click in space and target them. The NPC were shooting from stealth, no triangles, no red dots…nothing on the screen.
I can see the structures and the round loot boxes but not the NPC and all the while they are shooting at me. From stealth!
The moment i find out where they are and click on them they appear normally. But only single targets, rest of them stay stealth and shoot and i have to do the same. this happened twice in every room. Im afraid of jumping back in and lose my ship.
CCP please help! BTW everything was on my alt

1 Like

Please fix the ammo/ore/ice stacking issue!

1 Like

Our corporation also having this bug. Trying to create public contracts from within a corp hangar in a Fortizar. Director and CEO-level characters all getting same error.

A fix for the corp contract issue for assembled ships is currently in testing on Singularity and it will very likely be included in tomorrow’s patch.

2 Likes

This should of already been reported but I’ll put this here anyway. https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8n8nr6/psa_we_dead_bois/
Basically if you start another Abyssal site before your last one despawns the timer may carry over from the last site (without notification).

1 Like

Lol this is something I mentioned in feedback BEFORE it went live

3 Likes

Much train. Very wreck.

1 Like

48 data sites done … nothing.

No minmatar ship can fit for this. Meh.