EVE Online: Into The Abyss - Known Issues & Reporting

I’m not intimately familiar with crimewatch mechanics, so if I’m mistaken in this I do apologize. But I don’t think support like that is going to really help you. If your character emerging from the abyss [A] is suspect, and gankers [G] attack you on exit, I don’t think the Golems will be able to fire upon the G. Because G are firing upon a suspect, and have every right to according to the crimewatch mechanics.

Now, it’d be different if you parked logi [L] there. They can rep A and assist in that fashion as far as I’m aware, but I don’t think G will be attackable by anyone except A after he’s been fired upon. I don’t know whether or not L will inherit suspect timer for the repping, but that’s something you could explore. But if someone is waiting for A, A is pretty much going to die in a fire regardless.

1 Like

I’m with you, the camera position seems to mess with anything at/near the poles. Some of my PI extraction happens there, and without the ability to rotate the planet/camera properly, all of my layouts are upside down. I cannot rebuild as those are the only extraction points available for what I build. I would have to relocate somewhere completely different for an identical setup.

1 Like

T1 through T3 doesn’t get you a suspect flag. Anyone that attacks you will be able to be attacked by you in addition to getting Concorded. The goal is to immediately transfer your Abyss winnings into the DST, while the Golems and EC’s do their thing. Long story short, any ganker would have to bring a stupid amount of ships to gain pretty much nothing, except maybe a cruiser kill…

Or I’ll just park 4 differently tanked DST’s at the entry and randomly place the loot into one. You’ve got about a split second to figure out which one and hope you brought the right damage type…

Better yet, just slam an alt into my cruiser using a cheap, throwaway bump Stabber while it’s still under the invulnerability timer.

Many LOL’s will be had. Tears will be shed…

No detail Pop-UP for PI resources when resources are in station inventory.

Is it possible to separate frig size rogue drones and triglavian drones? Don’t need to see the latter in overvew…

So we got this new extension to the game today But some Humpty Dumpty desided not to seed the T1 Filaments

And after doing 64 data sites in a row without getting a single Filament iam concluding that we have this new extension that has been hyped since fanfest that we dont get to do :S

So are you going to fix this or is abyss going to be the next “resource war” ?

K

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s the next Resource Wars…

1 Like

Just roll back the update, and put it back on the test server for another couple months until it’s actually ready…

1 Like

Filaments are seeded, but according to these posts the drop rate is not high, and some areas or data site types may not have them at all.

I can confirm the issue with repairing drones is now present on TQ, I filed EBR-150538 for it on sisi a while back but it seems to have made it through unfixed.

Kiera Oramara

“And after doing 64 data sites in a row without getting a single Filament”

And maybe it was already taken by someone else that was just after the filaments. CCP has stated that Guristas Data Sites is currently bugged and you wont get a filament from those data sites.

Ever since last patch i cant log in WTF Says " Encountered an error while refreshing token for (username) Not Fking happy

Dude, is the chat broken, or is every area of the game now like W-space? If so, this is going to be fun!

Have the same issue on login - getting the notification:

" Encountered an error while refreshing token for (username)"

I was online until 19.30 cet last night - so what happened since then?

I had the refreshing token error.

I unpinned my account. Closed down. Re-launched the interface. Logged back into the account.

That seemed to work for me. Good luck.

none of this worked. now my blasted client wont even launch off my damn start menu.

1 Like

would you please if you dont mind.

1 Like

Come on CCP ffs what good is some so called fancy shite if we cant log on to see it ???