EVE Online: Into The Abyss - Known Issues & Reporting

Both the minnatar HACs are great for the sites.
The vagabond is nearly unstoppable in tiers 4-5.

Someone lied to you.

2 Likes

It can still die to the timer been there done that seen it happen
Especially in tier5

Get drifters,seekers,drifters. Or drifter,deepwatchers,drifters and it’s too much ehp

1 Like

I am surprised its on TQ with those spawns thou thought it would only be on Sisi

Well, since you can apparently avoid the suspect timer from exiting a T4 or T5, I wonder if we can gank someone, then immediately pop a filament to avoid Concord…

I don’t think CCP fully thought out some of the douchbaggery we would get up to…

4 Likes

Has anyone encountered a player corpse or wreck in an Abyssal instance yet? I had this happen to me quite a lot on the test server.

It’s going to happen eventually where two players are in the exact same Abyssal instance. I mean, there are 20,000 players and only about 200 Abyssal instances…

1 Like

You can’t activate a filament if you have a PVP logoff timer. So that potential issue has already been taken care of.

Noticed a big CPU load AND GFX load since Patchday… this might also be the problem why my mice now is often having ghost double klicks and loose the holdet buttons for drag&drop… both totaly anoying and sometimes dangerous

…and now i fond out: hey in minimised window i get up to 90… yea 180 FPS!
instead of 27 with my potatoe grafic settings… while mining

a mysterios hardwareupgrade from thin air!

unluckely i cant enjoy it without seeing the client -.- ^^
but i can hear my cooling System working as hell and hey my power company will ring my bell in next days to offer me an other contract… for my foundry^^

so Eve is starting to hurt my hardware AND my real world wallet and the only smart move to do is not to play? wonderfull

OS is WIn 7, I5-2500k, Amd 6950… CCPLS can we have a GFX for Plex Sale again?

1 Like

Ice mining with 2 lasers and an empty ore hold creates 2 seperate stacks of ice.

I ran one Data sight in a Providence Null system and came across two filaments. Found several Relic sites in the surrounding systems that did not contain filaments.

Thanks bringing up another reason to ban dill holes who exploit.

After the update I am having the same problem.
Damaged drones in the Drone bay is NOT detected when using a repair facility on the ship.
If I place the drones in my item hangar, I can repair them without problems.
Verified and consistent behavior on several accounts, and ships.
Bug report filed with number EBR-152674.

3 Likes

I take it back - spent a crapton to get my vaga and munn ‘up to spec’.

But surely going up, the midslots limit you badly - no cap booster now web no … y’know.

Going to planet mode does not focus correctly on the Command Center.

Don’t tell my vagabond that. It does all the tiers just fine. I don’t do the dark filaments though.

Not true. Fly the muninn.

Show me your fit, I’ll show you no web! Or is it bull?

What do you need a web for with 22k high tracking range?

for frig’s that move >3500 but at least with strong drop you can sort of track without a web.

…are you serious?

It is almost like you don’t know how kiting works…

You don’t have to be faster than your target. You have to learn how to maneuver.

More for me then I guess.

I didn’t say it wasn’t possible but If you mess up and get web’ed and scramed you won’t want to end up a chew toy, contingency plans :], you need speed to play the tracking game, if you can’t move, you need a web.

If you feel you can kite perfectly 50 runs in a row without making a mistake and getting webbed/scramed then all the power to you :].