EVE Online: Into The Abyss - Known Issues & Reporting

Sure but its a better starting point than 0 or only cost of original module if it was a crap roll someone wouldn’t fit it to their ship over a normal module :stuck_out_tongue: so technically it would cost more than the original by default.

all those expensive bad rolls could then be put on a ship and killed to pad kb stats …
i rolled a shield booster with 15% more boost but increased cpu . i use it because it fits , but to someone short on cpu , it’s worthless .
have ccp set it to mineral value … :slight_smile:

Sounds like you found a way to get normal kill mails but loose cheap kill mails and want it to stay like that to pad that kill board :stuck_out_tongue: am I right.

1 Like

I’m not sure numbers in killmail are of enough importance for CCP to dedicate resoures…

I’m not sure if you realise but its not CCP who make Zkillboard, CCP has already supplied more than enough info for this on the actual kill mails :stuck_out_tongue: .

When switching from the client on my office mac to the client on my home computer my progress in the event is not saved. I can not deliver event progress I have made and all my points seem to be gone.

Why has the event disappeared from my Agency window again? The tracking is gone as well. CCP PLS!

I’m not certain if this a bug or not but I have been getting double event missions such “Use a Filament to enter Abyssal Deadspace”

Is this how the event is set up so as to reward us with double the points for completing the same mission twice by using only one Filament?

Ah before everyone starts…Toxic%20Ganker%20Tears

1 Like

Dear CCP,

My event has disappeared yesterday after downtime after “claiming” some rewards and relogging.

The event was back today after downtime.

My event has disappeared today after downtime after “claiming” some rewards and relogging, again…

I am supposed to only participate in this event 30 minutes per day?

This issue has been posted numerous times throughout the forum, can we have an ETA on its fix?

Please let me know.

Sincerely yours,
Disappointed customer.

1 Like

The “Delve into the abyss” mission has become stuck.
The claim reward button is lit but it can not be clicked.
nm reboot of client may have fixed

1 Like

event disappeared for me yesterday also

1 Like

Oops…wrong thread; apologies (edited)

Don’t you think you should make a ticket or at least post it in the right forum?

Dear CCP,

In yesterday’s patch notes, you mentioned that “The event challenge chain ‘Delve Into the Abyss’ (parts 2-5) will now reset at downtime, if they have not been completed.”

When I logged in today after downtime, the challenge chain was still stuck at part 3: “Successfully complete an Abyssal Deadspace using a Fierce, Raging or Chaotic Filament”.

If I understand correctly, after downtime the challenge chain should have been reset to part 1: “Successfully complete an Abyssal Deadspace using any filament”.

Did I get this right, or is there something I am missing?

Thank you very much in advance for clarifying this.

2 Likes

Same issue here, it did not reset after the next DT either.

1 Like

Delve Into the Abyss is still stuck.

1 Like

nobody cares. This is the thread for previous event …

Its a thread for the previous expansion.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.