EVE Online: Invasion - General Feedback

I’m pretty sure the major empires have caps. Like wasn’t one “stolen” during the NPE? I think the restriction is just for capsuleers (perhaps like gun control?). And it’s also possible that all the cyno and smartbomb stuff falls under the same category (capsuleer restricted only). Of course, you do bring up a good point. Several of the initial invasions did impact travel along trade routes. This makes sense, as not only could it disrupt the enemy’s movement, but also his manufacturing capabilities.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have the same feeling. The feeling that CCP doesn’t really care about it’s in-game community, just it’s nullbear buddies.

A week, no new HS Spawn, so where are we, the Incursion community, left? Dead in the water.

5 Likes

the nerfbat is the only tool they have in space only CCP can hear you scream

CCP NEVER reads forums…never

They read, for their own benefit not for gamers

1 Like

CCP only reads r/Eve :stuck_out_tongue:

ftfy :joy:

Invasion and “events last month”:

I usually see some CSM members involved in threads like this, yet there’s nearly 400 comments here and not even ONE of them is from anyone in the CSM.

…Should I be worried?

4 Likes

Yes, everyone thinks this will go away if they ignore it long enough people will get bored and tired of complaining. People need to keep making noise on this so CCP doesn’t get away with this.

4 Likes

If this is allowed by the playerbase to go by, it will set a precedent to CCP that sneaking changes past the playerbase by not putting them in the patchnotes is not going to generate much backlash. The only way we can get CCP to wake up is by not letting them get away with this and keep making noise until they respond. Keep this going for months until they put out a response.

2 Likes

Now that it is proven beyond doubt that this was a disaster, time to throw in that…

I told you so! :smirk:

1 Like

Gank them and remove competition. I’m pretty sure the system was built to be like this.

waste of time

Not to sound harsh but I would check into Caldor Banal as being a potential bot runner. If he isn’t then no foul, no harm.

This is how I think CCP wants us to deal with the Bot situation. Check the AFK miners when they post and turn them loose when they come back clean.

Go to low or null and do the same thing instead of oaring it up on Invasion runner fleets.

it’s FREE expansion,
hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to exploit the Invasion

1. Get into a general fleet by calling x’s in the local Triglavian Defense Channel.
  2. Find the Minor Conduit systems.
  3. Run each of the three waves at each Minor Conduit, mine the Sealed Conduit for the Tossing A… All Nite asteroids.
  4. Salvage all wrecks.
  5. Earn 5 to 10 mil ISK per fleet member depending on the size of the fleet that you are in.

Remember that CSM members have the duty to not discuss something they know more than what is already told by CCP.

This may explain you why NONE from the CSM actually posted here :wink: :wink:

Well … yes, that’s absolutely correct.
It’s neither required, nor asked for.

It’s still a fact that he is not paying for gameplay, but for a service. It’s still a fact that he is not forced to do anything. It’s also a fact that he’s not entitled to anything at all. When he’s not happy and feeling forced, how stupid that is, then he should complain - sure - but it doesn’t matter. The best option, when you’re unhappy, is leaving. Otherwise you’ll just be the next LSG/Balos/Naarian idiot.

Logic is one thing. Thinking things through another. Your logic is useless and a waste of time when your brain isn’t capable of properly thinking things through.

The troll here is you.

1 Like