EVE Online: Lifeblood - Known issues and issue reporting

Clear everything you got from eve in your pc, if needed use a log-Tool to also clear everything hidden, i had the same issue and solved it that way. You can reinstall eve after that

were are thje rigs that you too off structures now? can not find them… help

You can’t donate LP to faction Warfare Ihubs anymore for some reason. This was proven by multiple persons of Minmatar FW.

The fix for the unanchor bug is currently being tested and will very likely be deployed with the downtime tomorrow.

where are my rigs that you took off?

Resource Wars sites only showing allowed ships if you’re not in a ship that the site can take.

IMO it should show it regardless.

1 Like

Reprocessing rigs have been placed in the Corp Deliveries hangar of the structure they were removed from. If they are not there, please file a support ticket (F12 > Go to Help Centre) to discuss your in-game details and location with a GM

The unfitted reprocessing rigs have been put into the corp deliveries hangar of the structure.

edit: Damnit, beaten by CCP Mimic :rofl:

1 Like

Oh come on man, people all over null-sec were preparing to do this stuff today.

1 Like

Will lost modules and control towers be reimbursed if they don’t have enough fuel for tomorrows downtime and someone kills them?

Thank you for your report! We were able to reproduce the problem and a fix is being worked on.

1 Like

How did this bug get through testing? I discovered it within 2 minutes of logging in. Did anyone even bother testing the “My reaction farm is now useless and I need to tear it down” use case?

2 Likes

This is unfortunately totally on me - I did not re-test the unanchoring part after the last changes to prevent anchoring were made. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Issue since 119.5

Blood raider and (now plus) Guristas capital ships are not correctly displayed on the ship tree.

Hi. Could you file a bug report with regards to the issue you’re seeing.

I’ve just checked them out, and they look correct to me.

Shame! ding Shame! ding Shame! ding

FYI, after a major patch, or whenever something “strange” or “buggy” seems to be happening, it is a good idea to first try verifying then flushing your cache.

Citadels do not appear in the context menu in space for me. I’m still able to add them to the overview and warp to a citadel where I do have docking permissions (and currently docked on one of them), but the menu item is missing. Previously, there was the sub menu item “Structures” right below “Stations” that would list these citadels.

The state of opened corporation hangars in the citadels still resets every time I log in/log out undock/dock

This works in corp offices located in stations .
Bug report EBR-135784

any changes to fuel comsumption on citadel modules missing like 30 days after this change , got only refinery . Before dt I had 50 + days of fuel now 20 + .