EVE Online: Lifeblood - Known issues and issue reporting

Thanks for the report!

Well it creates the additional issue, that POSes can’t be unanchored if there is any such module anchored with them. Any ETA on when it will be fixed and any plan to reimburse for the additional fuel cost this creates?

1 Like

Fuel consumption for the reprocessing service was doubled, from 5 to 10 per hour.

Refineries get a 20% or 25% reduction.

ok , thanks for info

I can only unanchor stuff outside tower shield ?

Really? are you sure about that? because though I’m not sure this is the same issue I just did a level one & the hauler wouldn’t accept any more ore after it reached 999.something m3 of ore… then the mission failed when the timer ran out, it did not complete normally, no rewards received.

That is not a bug… It 's a upgrade day Feature… as i sit here with 38 towers and now i have to refuel for 1 day… Until they can fix it… just think how many towers are in the game now with the same problem… just once before i die i would like to see and upgrade be deployed WITHOUT and errors… But then again it is ccp and after 11 years that have not done it once…

1 Like

@ CCP Habakuk that would be great if the “verify” button was available…it was grey’d out and unuseable so i ended up having to delete eve off and reinstall it all

Agreed, help us help you by helping ourselves!

it seems the new rigs and the new bpo for those rigs have no value when a ore rig bpo should show it worth 100mil

“Dude, where’s my unanchor button?”

:rofl:

I checked the isk worth of the lowest ressource wars loot box and its below 700k isk, but costs 2m to buy. Is that intended?

They (CCP) don’t want to make manufacturing obsolete, so they can’t make the loot boxes cost less than the market value of the items, they have probably added a bunch extra just in case.

Who knows what the price of the SKIN will be, especially since its volatile (one use).

1 Like

I am flying around systems trying to find one I can complete, and so far I’ve got nothing but ones that I am too late for (already completed) or that already have 3 pilots when you try to use the Acceleration Gate.

If it’s full, remove it. If it’s complete, remove it. Shouldn’t be on my list in either case.

Also, as per previous event, they are not being removed when completed.

Further info:

Just entered one that said 9 minutes remaining, had a Venture and a Tristan in it already. The Venture said he was 1 load away from the total. We had 7 minutes 53 seconds left when he filled the Orca. Despite this, the mission failed.

1. The standing increase with the ResWar corporations seem to not give notifications.

2. For Caldari the smalles ResWars pack costs 1000LP and 2M isk
    If I Sell this in Jita I get 650k isk back https://evepraisal.com/a/d5v95
    This leaves me with a IskPerLP ratio of -1350.
    Yes that’s a MINUS
    So I spend time to reduce the money I have.

Who knows what the price of the SKIN will be, especially since its volatile (one use).

As per the patch notes the skin is non-tradable.

1 Like

What happened to the highsec moon mining promised at EVE Vegas? I’ve been to several 0.5 systems bordering lowsec and none have any moon mining beacons, and surveying the moons returns no results.
EDIT: Ah, it’s part of the Upwell Structures 2.0 release in Q1 2018.

The HiSec and Wh moon mining will arrive in the next bigger patch. Some-when in early 2018.

This is why some companies don’t even talk about future plans or roadmaps. Some people who only hear the first, exciting part, miss the “but not in this update” part at the end of the sentence or presentation.

True; also the reason that hairdryer manufacturers are required to add a warning not to use in the bathtub or shower. :wink:

1 Like