ME/TE research time per run - 17min 30sec

Standup L-Set Reactor Efficiency I Blueprint
ME/TE research time per run - 4hours 22min 30sec

All other rig BPCs:
ME/TE research time per run - 26min 15sec

:open_mouth:

Well … honestly, I’ve got nothing.

Why ffs CCP? … WHY?

Ah, cheers for the info! I misunderstood the talk at EVE Vegas and thought that the highsec moons were getting minerals in this release, but it’s part of the Upwell Structures 2.0 release in Q1 2018 along with the combat changes.

1 Like

Issue : Agency Icon once a new item appears, Icon doesn’t stop blinking, and also there’s not “turn of blinking” for this icon. After a while it’s really annoying.

1 Like

Issue: Raw Moon Materials (hafnium, etc) volume reduced to .05 m3, not in patch notes. (Same size as isotopes, noted in Science and Industry section of patch notes - intended?)

Hi

Structures are not showing on the right click menu when in space. I can see stations but structures are not always shown. They show in overview fine.

And when it does appear when you warp to it then it then this is not always in the right place anyway… not close enough to warp to the strucutre and definately not in tether range.

Regards

Durallian

Bookmarks on structures don’t always show. I haven’t pinned this down to when it occurs but think it is just when first entering the system. If I dock at the structure and undock they show for all structures i then visit.

Issue relating to building in citadels - You are unable to start capital hull build jobs in any structure. Facility access denied shows even when using in corp characters at director ceo level. Access lists are untouched since pre patch and have been checked to double check. People cannot build capital hulls in any ones structures even their own. Freighters/Supers seem unaffected by this. As does anything sub cap/modular.

I noticed reprocessing rig has been reduced from 52% to 51%: why is this, I don`t see a mention you would nerf it?

plus you increased the fuel cost of the reprocessing array
edit: found out why: the 25% fuel reduction on my Citadel is not working anymore

This dev blog goes into detail. The new refinery structure has a bonus to reprocessing, the structure itself. The rigs nerfed, as you see. And the rigs were unfitted, so you could move them over to a new structure, if and when you get one - or reinstalled to the same one.

Guristas Victory Edition Skins and Rattlesnakes appearing in separate stations. The Rattles appeared in the station the Rattle Victory Editions were hangared, but the Skins appeared elsewhere. Please move my skins to Jita 4-4 :heartpulse:

1% boost makes them pretty worthless, now, and t2 ones are only 53%, just not worth the cost

Cloaking now insta stops acceleration of a ship when a prop mod has been used first. This was told to us as not intended but isn’t showing on the list of Known Issues

Please confirm that old mechanic of MWD/Clock = Acceleration@25% will be fixed?

File a bug report, and post the ID here.

When the BloodRaider (NPC) attack my citadels / EC, they remain blue, even when attacking my ship near the citadel.
They shoot on me, I get damage and when trying to shoot back I get a warning about “Proceed with this dangerous act?”

I would not classify NPCs doing damage to me or my property as “peacefull” as the warning states.

1 Like

Issue (Graphics): Player character model animations (especially in arm placement and, from what I hear, expressions) are quite off now.

Bug report EBR-135861

Why has the font gotten even smaller in (what seems to be) unconnected UI sections? The resize font does not work on all text in the game client, so this shrinking is rough for my already bad eyesight. If I can’t change the font type to one easier for me to see & read, can it at least return to it’s pre-Lifeblood default sizes?

This is why we fueled all our moon tower till thursday.
Did you really expect this update to work from the start, since you know CCP for 11 years? :wink:

I hope CCP could fix the unanchoring issue in todays downtime.
We have a lot of towers to tear down too.

Regarding the "Varients of different moon goo ores, such as Coesite, Brimful Cosite and Glistening Coesite, is it intended that they have the same Ore Type ID as per the moon scan probes, yet with greatly different yields/values?

Secondly, I would have presumed that being that humans are inherently lazy, the algorithm of the middle variant ore be replicateable from one ore type to another, yet it perversely is not. the highest is a mere doubling of the lowest, whereas the middle, its like playing monkey in the middle with the ball at neither dead middle, nor at a replicateable amount in between although there is several numbers that do crop up a lot.

Thanks

Sootsia
CEO
HIgh Sec Care Bears

In resource wars when I stray out of the mining laser’s range, will stop mining as intended but the visuals are still there as if the laser is still mining.