EVE Online: Lifeblood - Known issues and issue reporting

The moon scan always shows the basic moon ore type (Coesite in your example). When the chunk is fractured, it will produce a collection of Coesite asteroids. A few of these asteroids then have a random chance of being upgraded to a +15% version (Brimful Coesite). Occasionally you’ll get a “jackpot” fracture, where ALL the moon asteroids will be upgraded to the +100% versions (Glistening Coesite)

I don’t really follow the other part of your post. Are you talking about the moon compositions?

yes, in order to determine the value of the "Jackpot: Glistening variety, it is simply a doubling of the primary , the intermediate stage yield, is sometimes 1.15 times the primary, other times less, at least on Sisi, … I had to hide there to actually crunch data :wink: in peace. Thank you for the clarification on the ore ID types.!

The unanchoring issue has been fixed, nice.

Any ETA on when moon mining will be so-called “passive” again?

Bug ID: EBR-135906

EBR-135906

Where can I turn off blink for the Agency window? It keeps flashing my eve menu since I removed it from my sidebar.

1 Like

The drag inertia on the Agency map is too strong. Makes it really hard to navigate to a very specific area if the map keeps moving beyond the point you want to go.

Why the hell can you create contracts to Blood Raider Forward Operating Base?

TQ_InduServices_WrongIcons

Research and Invention job icons have the wrong icon.

You can see more in industry window than you should: EBR-135927

Really??? Post screenshot please…

TQ_CCtoBloodRaiderFOB_1

4 Likes

Can we confirm that the Reprocessing Module doubled its Fuel usage?

I’ve looked and simply can’t find it in the Patch Notes.

And no - I don’t mean the loss of the 25% structure fuel usage…

Will take a look at why it is being so flashy.

1 Like

The reason for that was, in this instance, that a new signature spawned in system, and the Agency window wanted me to know that. That’s fine, but an option to turn off blinking, like the wallet or mail window provide, would be great.

2 Likes

This was missed from the patch notes, but is an intentional change. We’ll retroactively add it to the notes when we can. Thanks for the heads up!

Can you please stop putting new patch notes at the end of the patch notes page and instead do it like you have always done: Add them on top of the page so that you see the latest changes without having to scroll down? That would be super awesome. And the web dev who came up with the idea to put them at the end should get a wage cut.

1 Like

Crimson Harvest Cerebral Accelerator can’t be sold on the market.

Saved spots in People and Places window have gone from being a dark green text for spots in your current space to being so light “green” you cannot discern them from the white text of other saved areas not in your current system without looking extremely closely, making finding your saved spot in a hurry damn near impossible.

Edit: latest patch fixed this.

Does this mean the ones from last year will be use-able again? or was that a different harvest?