EVE Online: Lifeblood - Known issues and issue reporting

Last years should have an expired date on them, so no they (shouldn’t anyway) be use-able.

No, you cannot. In addition what Chan’aar wrote, they are also named “Expired Cerebral Accelerator” and are unusable.

Having a issue with the structures sublist not showing with a right click in space. The issue is intermittant. I have 4 accounts and some have the issues others don’t. Relogged yesterday and it went away for a bit. Back again today. If your out and about and expect to warp to your structure to dock you have to FIND it. Personal Assets list to the rescue… but what if your new… what if you have nothing in a structure or don’t have them on your overview as default? Ppl aren’t gonna know public structures are there.

Thanks for reporting this, I’m just dropping by to assure you that you aren’t going mad, this issue was introduced in Lifeblood 1.0 and we implemented a fix yesterday!

Unfortunately this fix had some knock on effects and we were forced to revert it temporarily today while we resolve those issues. A more stable fix should be coming early next week, sorry for the inconvenience!

Reprocessing module in null-sec is online in our raitaru but we can’t reprocess or compress and it is using fuel.

Apparently you guys forgot to stop dropping the starbase BPC’s in sites. I now have a very soon to be completely useless Serpentis Medium Railgun Battery BPC which will never be deployed and thus is useless to build.

Was this just generally overlooked on this specific item or are all the bpc’s completely forgotten about in the drops?

1 Like

Starbase gear still has uses, not all functions (for example: jump bridges) have been replaced yet. No need to phrase it in such cynical terms. I believe CCP will keep many items in loot tables up to the last day.

Not sure if it is an issue, but a friend got their pod killed by an NPC in Hisec

The new npc’s that come with the Pirate Forward Operating bases, including their patrols will POD you.

No it’s not an issue.

Blood Gauntlet feature battleships are only dropping +10 skill boosters, instead of +12s

Reaction costs are broken for composites. Cost for same setup went from 107K for 7-day run to 34.3M for same 7-day run of same item. Obviously can’t be right… Bug report submitted.

Do +12 even exist for this year’s event?

I am getting no increased training rate from the accelerators. Attributes updated, but SP gain has not changed. Have paused/restarted, removed skill/inserted into queue - nothing works.

…and having bought some extra at a good rate from Contracts is looking like ISK burned for nothing.

How long is your skill queue? If you have a long queue the time reduction will barely show. The accelerator only reduces queue for the time it is active, so between 24-48 hours.

So it has been a while since deployment and since I had little time to play or read the forums I assumed that most of the small issues get fixed or at least reported. This does not seem to be the case. So here are a few issues.

The Launcher
The launcher does no longer remember the account names, the dropdown menu is always empty. I changed all the settings, emptied the cache etc., nothing seems to fix the problem. And I heard this is the issue with many other players. It is quite annoying if you have to log in and switch multiple accounts around.

The Maps (scan, solar, star)
The map is striated again. this has been an issue previously but could be fixed by disabling post processing, this does no longer work. Even lowering all settings to minimum has no longer any effect on it. I heard this form other players and even saw it on life streams being an issue… on the CCP stream.

Acceleration Gate Warping
As it says, the acceleration gates are now warping with me again, happens more then 50% of the time.

Am at an old laptop in a shop, I can´t file an ingame bug report with pictures etc., but theses things should be easy to replicate and observe for anyone.

o7

I don’t know if it’s cause of the expansion, but I can’t see the tooltip for volume in market info.

Reactions index is not listed in the map’s industry section. Why do you not make it possible to view this data in the map?

When opening the client today all of my character’s settings and UI seem to have reset. This includes the log-in information for my accounts. Is there a way to load a previous save file of the user interface? I would prefer to not have to go and re-do all of my keybinds and personal settings.