EVE Online: Lifeblood - Known issues and issue reporting

Click the cogwheel in the launcher next to the account select the correct profile for it.

Same here, lost all my settings. Not only in game but also here in the forum… I get the ‘welcome to eve’ message like posting for the first time °°

The double cogwheel can fix it, but the launcher is still broken (at least for me and others) it still does not remember any accounts.

It has been added to the new map, but it is indeed missing in the old map, which is very slowly being deprecated.

Oh I really hope not.

I sure hope you “deprecate” it only if you have a satisfying replacement in place? Read: a complete rework of the current beta map that replicates the old map in a window. Right? Right?

For the moment it just means that the old map will not receive all new features (as in this particular case). I don’t know about any further details on further improvements or time plans and so on.

I find this rather disappointing, to put it mildly, and not understandable. Instead of the developers suffering for the development shortcomings by having to put more effort into maintaining a good map and a bad map at the same time, the developers now give the players the choice between a comprehensible and easy to read, but increasingly feature incomplete map (deliberately making the map worse) and a train wreck of a new map, which the developers do not want to develop any more. This is absolutely not satisfying. Please forward this to whoever is responsible for this decision as well as the developer(s) who first started working on the new map and then were forced to stop working on it or did so voluntarily.

3 Likes

Not liking the new FOB’s.

I’ve been testing the patrols that harass player citadels and other structures. If you kite them, they jump into warp. At first I thought it was a MJD but no. They warp off ~500km at random then quickly warp back to you at 25km. Of course then they are invulnerable(why are NPC’s ever invulnerable, they don’t have lagy setups to deal with), shooting you and you can do nothing. This is very broken in terms of mechanics. They are also incursion level NPC’s and so exclude all but vets from participating. Which I think is kind of a poor idea. Please consider making it possible for everyone to take part.

I’ve also caught a bantam stuck inside the mesh of a raitaru; in warp, and invulnerable to targeting. Daily reboot fixed it but it’s a bug that should be looked at.

Issue with Resource Wars Level 3. I will leave this here since the Bugreport did not give me feedback if it was successfully submitted.

We were doing Level 3 Resource Wars. 2 pilots: 1 Covetor mining and ejecting Orecans and 1 Caracal tanking and hauling the Cans with a tractor beam.

When filling the last Orca with Ore (plenty of time left), only the Covetor pilot received rewards. The Caracal (me) got Objective failed. We were both present in the site from the beginning. In the caracal i did not mine any ore, i was just tanking all rats and hauling the cans to the Orcas.

Can be reproduced.

Did you kill any rats?

In order to get the reward you have to contribute something, either mining or killing a rat, otherwise no reward.

My Eve launcher is not working it says my eve client has been modified damaged or corrupted files help?

Thanks for the info, no I didn’t kill a rat, since it is utterly pointless, no bounty and respawns instant.

The “contribution” was keeping the miner and orcas save and doing the logistics, but i get what you are saying. It is a bit of a design flaw, the ISK-reward is really low, so throwing any ammunition at the Elite-Cruisers leaves the combatpilot with even less, while just mining earns the full reward.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.