EvE Online vs. Star Trek Fleet Command

You know what, with me, you fell very badly. Because I am in my way, a very old fossil of the game you see.

Out of 928 contacts made in 19 years of playing, and essentially throughout the first decade of EvE Online, 112 of them are my best friends [in game]; one of them is even my son.

None of them connect to EvE Online anymore, or very rarely, probably also out of pure nostalgia in order to see for themselves how things have evolved within New Eden.

None of my 928 contacts log in to EvE Online today.

Some of my best friends, much more radical than me with regard to CCP - I believe that CCP is capable of a new start - explore new things like me, and we debate them together. This is also how I recently discovered Star Trek Fleet Command.

But that’s not all !

Out of 521 players locked out - and yes, that’s largely possible in 19 years of play, and essentially throughout the second decade of EvE Online due to the unequivocal degradation of the quality of the [in-game] player community, no one is connecting to EvE Online today. Crazy ; I could even allow myself to erase the whole of this list which finally no longer represents the slightest risk for me [in game] today.

So, alas! veterans do run away from this game, and no one, not even new players, should ignore this fact…

I see that you yourself were born in October 2008, ie more than 5 years after my own birth [in game]. Of course, it’s all to your credit. But you have no idea what I’m talking about here, and that’s the whole problem of this forum, and in particular that of CCP which, by deliberately truncated statistics, completely evades a whole section of the story. from the EvE Online gaming community.

And no matter how hard we try to draw everyone’s attention to this point, that won’t change anything; in statistical analysis of data, this is called consistency. But CCP analyzes its data the way climate skeptics analyze climate data, i.e. by truncating most of this data:

Let CCP finally show transparency by restoring all the data history of EvE Online, from 2003 to 2022, and only then will you finally understand where the problem comes from. Because in the meantime:

eveboard - character sheets

Wow! 17 million characters? But then, where did they go? So yes, that’s for sure! EvE Online is becoming a real single-player game! There have never been so few people in the systems, and even the alts don’t change that!

So my faith…

On good terms too.

1 Like