EVE ONLINE WIPE!

I always wipe.

1 Like

biomass is off the table for this pilot

Not if you’re a typical Frenchy.

Send server to gulag, everyone happy

2 Likes

Have you ever spoken to CSM? I haven’t.

Meh…most of the money that I could spend on Eve is not actually in Eve. That’s the problem with your silly plan. CCP could wipe everything tomorrow and I’d be back to where I was before it within a week…and still one of the richer players in Eve in terms of available money to spend. The plebs can grind from scratch again if they want to.

3 Likes

Nice flex, Altara!

2 Likes

LOL Brisc posts here all the time.

He and I even shared a common foe at one point :smiley:

2 Likes

i killed one in amamake :smiley:

2 Likes

Yah, I like the way he composes himself. Often responds to suggestion threads in the CSM area. Honestly, the reason why he has been reelected is because he responds to suggestions, calls out the good, the bad, and the stupid ones.

Me neither but I don’t have really anything to suggest to a CSM member. :laughing:

1 Like

how did you do that

i jumped the gate he was there with a friend
i killed him , the friend bailed
and it was a good one have more than 2k kills solo :smiley:

was he in a dev ship?

noooo nooooo
it was a normal thing

i was in a omen
he was in a Svipul
the other guy was in a osprey navy

oh okay

There was an event a few years ago when the CCP GMs flew around and handed out prizes. I really, really wanted to gank one of them in highsec. They were in normal ships but they were able to instantly teleport between systems, so it was really hard. In the end I wasn’t able to do it.

2 Likes

This idea had to have derived from a salty ganker who just wants a clean slate with their security status.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is that the event where that dev magickly blinked his titan away when he got in trouble?