EVE Online X Dune

The 2021 movie covered a lot less material and took twice as long - of course they had an easier time presenting a coherent story.

What crossover? You already have Amarr.

I would like to see no crossovers and see content updates that bring the game more in line with 2022. I’d also like to see more emphasis on the empires and I’d like mission agents to have new stories and new ships for the heavier lines such as dreadnoughts, marauders etc. Apparently that crossover took a year of dev time. I believe that was a total waste.

Worth noting that i do love dune. I’ve also watched in while on LSD which is a whole other level.

They are splitting it up too from what I understand… the older movie was what 2hr 17 min run time while 2021 was 2hr 35 min.

which the new one i think is adding stuff that the original didn’t from the book. 2023 dune II will be released.

While 2021 is far closer to the book than 1984 was, A lot of political stuff was left out as well as smaller details or unecessary dialogue for screen.

Of course they are splitting it up!

“The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.”

“The booster extends life. The booster expands consciousness. The booster is vital to space PvP.” … “The boosters must flow!”

:wink:

1 Like

that’s really cool!

i wonder what they’ll do for the next one when Jessica becomes a Reverend Mother to the Fremen :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.