Eve or entertaining thots on plenty of carp?

Seriously this game needs some repairs ASAP! Who is working, people crying over working too hard taking your CC number?
Work on this, seriously…Iceland

Thoughts?

They should add entertaining thots you can send ISK to for few pics. Whole internet fandom industry on OnlyFans is based on this.

3 Likes

Too hard. I already tried larping as a gamergirl for freebies. I am pretty dense but there is a limit to how “special” a man can act.

2 Likes

This WAS a serious topic…you ruined.

2 Likes

You are a maniac.
I saw the title and had all sorts of idea about what I was about to fall into, and there you are beating me to it.
Well done!

1 Like

It’s not their fault, it’s the title.
Maybe you can edit it?
Or…
Let us derail it and create a great deal of off color humor and maybe abuse the character editor a bit…

Anyway, back to your subject, I know of a number of things that could be repaired, but I’m curious about what you are thinking of specifically.

I have two… no, three big ones:
Dscan not automatically scanning when I leave a station is one.
Being unable to use my camera after undocking is another.
And finally the launcher updating all the time for no evident reason and frequently failing to update. I hate the launcher at this point and it’s got little to do with all the advertising. Though it would be nice to see that ■■■■ off as well.

Than you for giving my post relevance. +1

1 Like

So… I’m entertaining thots either way?

1 Like

We need a version of Eve that people under eighteen can’t see.
Oh wait… This is the internet.
Never mind, that will never happen.

1 Like

18+ to kids means I want that…A really slow soviet supercomputer reconstructed Leonid Brezhnev and…thanks world. This was the cause of that…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.