EVE Vegas was pitiful and makes me feel this game has no future

After taking some time to think, I’m beginning to wonder if CCP was right to avoid announcing anything big and game-changing. Considering how many times they’ve floundered before, I think that it’s better for them to talk about smaller things that they will be able to achieve instead of promising something big and game-changing that they fumble or abandon.

Well, I’m assembling a list anyway. It’s probably futile, but what the hell.

Yeah, that was a very heartwarming thing to see. It was recorded, right?

I don’t expect you’ll have good fun with this event. Niajra and Uedama will see drop in traffic. It’s obvious bait and everybody with brain won’t move expensive goods. Idea looks good on paper but ganking needs to be ISK positive to be profitable. Unless you want total mayhem with bazillions catalysts but you won’t need event for that.

No it doesn’t! :smiley:
I never loot my targets, because I don’t give a ■■■■! :smiley:

I just kill for sports! For the hunt! For the evasion! :smiley:

It just needs fun and funding! :smiley:

In the past it was the people who funded me …
… and nowadays I sit on ten billion ISK worth of EXPLOSIONS! :smiley:

EXPLOSIONS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

*walks off to take her meds*

1 Like

The ten-year-bittervet station they’ve promised.
@Karak_Terrel can probably tell you the exact date.

You cheeky fellow

2 Likes

And it’s true! :smiley:

If you’re a social guy who hates easy gameplay,
then hanging out with me is the best thing you can do! :smiley:

Oh, so you are a guy! Dammit, I can never tell with avatars, and the last time I assumed no one I interacted with was a girl it lead to me putting my foot in my mouth.

This might be of interest to you!

What do you mean, I’m a guy?

I’M A STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN! GRRRRR :angry:
Don’t believe him when he says I’m an alt!
He’s the alt!
HE! *points wildly*

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

6 Likes

Literal fellow

1 Like

Well, ■■■■. Talk about rolling a zero on my reading comprehension check.

Well that’s Solecist for you. Solstice, on the other hand, is much easier to comprehend.

1 Like

What am I? The community buthurt historian? :wink:
I think it was at the 10 year anniversary fanfest. Would make sense because that was when the first players became 10 year customers.

1 Like

Was looking at the comments in the EvE Vegas video on Twitch; at 3:56:48 someone asks in the chat what happened to the thrasher design from this devblog and @CCP_Darwin replies that the concept was tossed. Kinda happy and sad about that one, I like the current Thrasher model but the concept art was great. Maybe they can reuse it for another future ship.

1 Like

The Thrasher is a very iconic ship. One does not simply change the Thrasher.

4 Likes

Yeah keynote was poor but art team bring faith to me.
I really like the concept of future eve where game will be more cinematic with those awesome jump effects, npc avatars, npc traffic, sound effects etc add to it upgrades to tutorials and UI (ship control menu need it asap) and i think thst CCP is on great path to aquire more new players thanks to easier and more intuitive controls, reads and that awesome cinematic feel.

Keep it that way CCP!

1 Like

Vegas was their chance and I can’t believe they didn’t take it.

5 Likes

Yeah their chance to bring the game into mainstream where it belongs…

Instead they keep bowing down before the csm aka goons and do only what THEY command them…

It’s a pity…

2 Likes

Really?

You are satisfied by treats instead of content?

REALLY?

I MEAN REALLY?

I think Eve these days is about skins…

3 Likes

And SP giveaways, which by the way is not bad, especially if you have tons of alts. Other than that, they can’t surprise us with anything.

I remember the big words from CCP Seagull about the future of EVE, I guess that future happened somewhere in another dimension, but not here…Maybe on Earth-53. If you watch “The Flash”, you’ll know exactly what I mean.

2 Likes