Event Feedback - The Skilling Spree Returns!

Another desperate attempt to get login numbers up.

2 Likes

Well the log in rewards was a great thing, this however is just not the way forward.

EVE is officially Dying ?

• Skilling spree ( how to get login numbers up )
  • 25% off Omega time for special Alpha accounts
  • 7 days free for new Steam accounts ??

Ifeelbadman

1 Like

Yes, everyone logs in each char for 5 minutes and when they are done with that no one has time or is in the mood to actually play.

Someone called it a cancer, very very apt description.

5 Likes

They should make it chars under 90 days ONLY.

4 Likes

What ? There is 25% discount for alpha accounts locked to their account name and sent to their email box. Also there is 7 days free omega for new created accounts thru Steam.

1 Like

I was talking about 30day, 6mo and 12mo Omega Sale. They usually have one for 15% off once or twice a year. Those seem to have stopped.

3 Likes

how to kill old good players base?

continue this way!

this is BS

3 Likes

I remember when we talked about Eve ships are just spheres, what you see is just illusion. The skins are just junk to stress storage, heat the cpu, and distract from lack of REAL technical progress.
But I guess there are people who like Eve’s version of “Say Yes to the Dress.”

2 Likes

thanks Fraenir for this post, it’s the best I have read so far…
I Agree 100%

Thanks for the skilling spree. It gets me to log on more often. once I am on, I do a few things on my list, then chat with some friends and before I know it I have played for an hour.

2 Likes

Yeah, go away.

Want the absolute injector booster from last year to come again. Make it so!

The stream of e-mails I’m getting from CCP tell me something different.

The Rogue Drones event was fun, the one where you got SP for logging in was no fun but I’m not going to complain, this one is just a pain in the ass, especially when you live in a C5. -.-

3 Likes

And the Derpout damage control continues…

3 Likes

Yeah mate, TOTALLY no omega time sales…

1 Like

So where exactly is that because https://secure.eveonline.com/AddGametime/ doesn’t show that.

It’s nice, but it should be either fixed sp or just simply permanent. But in case of the latter, there should be more complex missions, this feels kinda lazy. But the idea to gain sp trough gameplay(not isk) is nice.