Event Feedback - XVI Anniversary Celebrations!

Dude, pay for an account. This free-to-play stuff is a gift in itself. If you want more, join the devoted few who actually pay to keep this game alive.

3 Likes

Now everyone and their slaver hound will have monocles. :stuck_out_tongue:

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:
:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

More Potency for the Epic Arc standing farming. Great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This could have 2 different meanings. :wink:

Lucky to be getting anything at all. They made eve Free to play - that is your gift.

3 Likes

I agree 100%.

Those who can’t even politely say thanks for the free stuff need to just shut up.

3 Likes

Alpha accounts get a lot of free stuff, including playing this game for free. Since Omega accounts pay for a sub it’s only right they get extra free gifts.

6 Likes

Entitled posts like yours make me wish there was a down vote button. :-1:

4 Likes

I like free stuff. +1

edit: any word on the next actual event? (completing sites etc)

1 Like

The end of the third paragraph on the website reads “close status” but I wonder if it should be “cloNe status” instead?

1 Like

We are due for another live event, aren’t we? Maybe even a little overdue. They generally fire off on expansion dates, so the next one will hopefully be in the next expansion.

2 Likes

CCP has to be careful what they give alphas, because there are no limits to how many alphas a player can create. For example, I currently have 9 alpha accounts, but if ccp had given all rewards to all accounts, I would have created 91 more.

2 Likes

So am I right in that you need to log in 16 times (different days) between the dates of May 2-20 - so any 16 days within a period of 18 days?

So if you have no access for 3 days (between 2-20 May) (e.g. business trip/holidays) you will not be able to claim the, arguably, only prize worth having as an Omega - 1M SP

If that is the case, I’m not sure I can be bothered to log in all my accounts each day to boost server numbers (for CCP shareholders to get extra $ from their contract with Pearl Abyss)

Should have made it across the whole of May.

tldr: whinge post, please ignore :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgot to post a very important message pertaining to this thread topic.

:tada::sparkles::zap::boom: Happy Eve Birthday :boom::zap::sparkles::tada:

6 Likes

I hate the “you must log in for consecutive days to get the loot” events. If real life gets int he way of my gaming I miss out. It would be nice for ccp to just say “hey - thanks for being a loyal customer - here, have a thing”.

1 Like

I have the same issue, I’ve already submitted a ticket. Not sure I’ll get much joy tho. I cant even remember what the Christmas loot was now, I just remember being pissed off I had to jump through hoops to get it.

Funny because they have done this style of login for gifts in the past, but it’s now suddenly about the PA acquisition.

3 Likes

Same problem here - away next week with no Eve access :frowning:

1 Like

It started when the acquisition was negotiated. Whether it has to do with the deal or not, it’s only purpose is to boost login numbers with minimal effort by CCP. You know, they could have done an event instead.

They have never done events for the birthday celebration that I am aware of, Christmas much the same, login to get gifts, people are just randomly blaming things.

2 Likes