[EVENT] Serthoulde Campaign Public Outreach!

Friends and Citizens of the State!

As we enter the fourth month of the Serthoulde Campaign, more and more reports of a large scale Federal mobilization are coming in, the invaders aping the State’s gatebuilding operations, vying to launch a full scale offensive on the constellation.

The State calls out to you to do your part in preventing the imminent invasion, to ensure that order and stability prevails!

Over the course of current gatebuilding operations, Taayusaka Eskeitan will be running competitions and paying out bounties to all pilots that answer the call and do their part!

RESOURCE DENIAL OPERATIONS

Bounties will be paid out for the destruction of all mining vessels participating in moissanite harvesting in the Serthoulde constellation.

In order for a kill to be eligible for payout, it MUST contain moissanite ore in its holds at the time of destruction.

Send all killmails to @Remilia_Malitia for payment.

Payouts will equal 100% of the destroyed ship’s value (excluding cargo), capped at the following amounts:

• Ventures: 5,000,000 ISK
  • Expedition Frigates: 15,000,000 ISK
  • Mining Barges: 25,000,000 ISK
  • Exhumers: 50,000,000 ISK
  • Porpoises: 50,000,000 ISK
  • Orcas: 200,000,000 ISK
  • Rorquals: 750,000,000 ISK

Payouts will be equally divided between all contributing pilots.

RESOURCE HARVESTING OPERATIONS

All polycrase mined in Serthoulde will be purchased by Taayusaka Eskeitan at a rate of 50 ISK per unit.
This will allow you to reap the rewards of aiding with the swift construction of the State’s gate while saving yourself the dangers of ferrying the ore to the construction site and then moving the issued tokens through the warzone back to State space to cash them in!

Furthermore, since these transactions will be performed via private contracting, you will spare yourself the taxation of your earnings!

In order to turn in harvested polycrase, go to the Federal Defense Union Logistic Support Station in Mercomesier and contract your ore to @Remilia_Malitia for no higher than the above listed rate.

FURTHER REWARDS!

Last but not least, we will also be running two parallel competitions open to all pilots!
The number of bounties claimed and units of polycrase turned in will be tallied at the conclusion of the gatebuilding operation, and the Top 3 scorers for each category will receive the following ISK prizes!

First Places: 6,000,000,000 ISK each
Second Places: 3,000,000,000 ISK each
Third Places: 1,000,000,000 ISK each

For any questions, please feel free to contact me via mail, or comment below.

For the State!

17 Likes

An excellent proposition.

Perhaps consider allowing Polycrase to be purchased within Serthoulde itself at a lower rate (to cover shipping risk).

Small mining groups also work well with dedicated haulers picking the ore out of jet cans on the field and handling shipping and finances themselves, paying out the miners as the cans are picked up.

Following a generous donation on behalf of Stribog Clade to the reward pool, I am happy to announce that all ISK prizes for the Top 3 contributors are now doubled!

For the State!

6 Likes

So we’re accepting support from Kybers now? Damn I’ve been asleep too long.

5 Likes

Though it may first appear incongruous, those of us who align ourselves in the flow of Vyraj are far from uncaring for the futures of the Empires we once called home - in fact, it is proper that we care.

Compared to the Gallente, the Caldari possess far stronger unity of purpose and assurance of universal support for those comprising their State, split among eight Megacorps which all remain distinctly Caldari despite internal disagreements, and universally work together to protect the whole from outside harm. Second only to the Republic, where my Tribe of origin alongside the other six operate with a shared spirit which I’d call the closest example in New Eden to how the Clades move in distinct but parallel flow-procession, the Caldari swim in relative alignment with the Flow of Vyraj.

I feel it would have been far more correct for the poshlost-undoubted forced hierarchies of the Amarr to have been torn up through liminal proving than the worlds of the Caldari, but the security afforded to the Empire through the exploitations of innumerable masses unfortunately allowed it to steel its position as the flow washed over - so alas, it was not to be.

Essentially, even if we Kybernauts have ourselves turned from the Empires, we remain consistent in our beliefs. Regardless of locale, helping to guide those most in alignment with the Flow of Vyraj toward greater material & ideological realization in proving is not only proper, but our responsibility.

I look forward to whatever the Caldari people might achieve.

3 Likes

While we thank Stribog for their generous financial contribution to this Event, I feel like I should clarify that Taayusaka Eskeitan in no way, shape or form endorses the views or actions of the Kybernaut Clades.

The funding is welcome and will be put to use in promoting State interests in its totality.

4 Likes

Well with that kinda backing, who knows, eh?

While I know based on our previous conversations that you have nothing but the State’s best interests at heart, I hope you understand accepting any sort of assistance (be it financial or otherwise) from a Triglavian-aligned group will continue to have repercussions with I-RED. I am quite certain this will not be a surprise to you, nor will it be something you really care to remedy, but it is something I must state.

This statement could just as well have replaced “Stribog” and “Kybernaut Claudes” with a multitude of other threats to the State, but can still be read the same.

Taayusaka Eskeitan will publicly accept funds from any threat to the State, so long as it can say it doesn’t endorse what said threat does, then hope that’s enough for people not to question it.

There will be people who question it, Malitia-haani, for better or for worse.

9 Likes

My charity also accepts donations from people who harm my interests.

3 Likes

An alliance that has a history of signing blue pacts with Gallente militia and was openly conducting wars against major Caldari militia and loyalist military detachments has no moral rights whatsoever to judge anyone else’s allegiances whatver they could be. Your alliance is the main security threat to the State, which they have already displayed recently when they descended to outright awoxing in order to protect a member of hostile organization.

Learn your place. This is not your business.

2 Likes

The State does a lot of business with the Federation, but it’s nearly at war with them.

Support is support. If you’re so concerned about this, then I’ve got some bad news for you, a lot of money flows into the State coffers from sources that you wouldn’t agree with. It’s the nature of interstellar business.

I am happy to announce that we have met our Polycrase extraction quota and with it, State gatebuilding operations are about to be complete!

I would like to extend our gratitude to all pilots that came together to expediate the assembly of this vital piece of State infrastructure!

Below are the winners of our Resource Harvesting Operations competition!

1st Place - @Shenaa_Hinmononetsa - 6,000,000,000 ISK
2nd Place - @Roxanne_Aitkaan - 3,000,000,000 ISK
3rd Place - @Rusty_Tsero - 1,000,000,000 ISK

But the events are not yet over! It seems that even now, the Federal invaders continue with their futile struggle!

So do not give up! Resource Denial Operations continue, and from this moment until they abandon their construction project, I am doubling all bounty payouts! All eligible bounties are now worth 100% of the ship’s value!

For the State!

8 Likes

With every mounting victory we redeem the face the State has lost against the invader.

Let us stay the course, comrades. Heiian compels you to do your part. Without remorse.

3 Likes

Damm, i didn’t win the prize :frowning:

Work for Caldari, suffer unhealthy competition in a harmful corporate world. The Federation accepts people from all ethnicities.

Work for gallente, can’t even finish a simple building work, caldari at least finish whot their started

You guys never helped gallente, how are we supposed to build on our own?

You are not.

All Federal forces need to withdraw from Serthoulde immediately and cease their unjustified provocations that continue to threaten the international order.

2 Likes

Serthoulde constellation was, is and always will belong to the Federation! The State is ordered to immediately withdraw their unauthorised forces from the vicinity and halt any abominable activity, or prepare to face the wrath of the Federal might…

Your misplaced naïve confidence and arrogance is just barely amusing.