[Event] The Next Party in My Honor

Must be pretty rough, not understanding how humor or social events work.

I’d like to attend. In person, if our gracious host will accept my word that BLKU’s alignment with the State Protectorate is more nominal than ideological?

2 Likes

Congratulations on a difficult standings grind. I wish more of my fellow pilots in SFRIM were as fastidious with theirs. I hope you have a lovely party Arsia.

2 Likes

I mean, no assumptions that they’re the same four nucelotides…

1 Like

I am literally incapable. Elsebeth is, in her infinite kindness, covering for my one and only flaw.

I should throw a party in her honor sometime.

5 Likes

Congratulating an apostate and traitor on something that involved killing Amarr and working against Imperial interests is absolutely disgusting.

At least it’s obvious to me now where you stand, Lady Kor-Anashtih. For the public record are you speaking solely for yourself or also as a director of LUMEN?

6 Likes

Gods and spirits.

4 Likes

Well, they do say capsuleers possess enormous egos…

1 Like

I’m not ashamed to stand for civility. It is in no way disgusting to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of an enemy. Today I did so on the IGS. Some day I’ll likely do so with a “GF” in Local.

6 Likes

“For whosoever shall lay her life down for her Lord
She shall be taken into the arms of God
And forever consecrated will she be
But whosoever shall turn from the light
And run in fear
The Lord shall abandon her
And forever forsaken will she be”
- The Scriptures, Amarr Askura 2:3

7 Likes

Leave it to the Amarr to codify in holy scripture when and how to be salty as fuk.

6 Likes

I know it’s Amarr Askura, but it does so sound like the Prophet Annoying1.

I know that back in ‘the day,’ I wasn’t very good at this myself, but Scriptures aren’t very convincing to those who don’t follow the religion.

1 - For those who do not get the joke here, there is an Amarr Prophet named Prophet Anoyia... and Aldrith is annoying.

"The word of the Lord is pure,
It is a shield for the faithful,
Brought unto men by the Angels,
As a guiding light in the darkness "

• The Scriptures, Prophet Anoyia 8:15*
3 Likes

Oh shut up for once, Aldy. Seriously. We get it. You’re grumpy.

4 Likes

He’s just upset about the holo-presence only rule and forgot his big boy words.

“And whensoever such a person
Shall be found or known
Unto them, the faithful shalt be petulant jerks
Lest any who see
Fail to recognize
How insecure and frail thine faith must be.
Maybe wipe out a world, to be sure.”
- The Scriptures, Amarr Askura 2:41

1. Annotated Arzad Hamri Edition, © Ardishapur Press, 22946 AD

“Though dissuaded, I came. Though perilous, I served. Though beset, I persevered. Though denied, I believed.”
- The Scriptures, Prophet Kuria 12:18

1 Like

Oh my darling @Arsia_Elkin, this a wonderful idea! More capsuleers need to host parties in the name of self love! Because as a good good friend of mine says, “If you don’t love yourself, how in spacehell you gonna love somebody else?”

Count me in in in!

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘of New Eden’ Flavours
CEO and creator of JFT

3 Likes

It must be so easy to have all things writ for you in Scripture, never having to think a single thought for yourself. Just do what you’re told, obey the Word.

I almost envy them the simplicity, but mostly I just pity them.

1 Like

An interesting diagnosis of Lady Kor-Anashtih’s… variance with accepted doctrine.

1 Like

“All things were created by the Divine, and so the glory of our faith is inherent to us all;
When thine heart shines with the Light, thou shalt know no hardship;
When thine actions are in Light’s name, thou art immortal.’”
- The Scriptures, Book of Trials 2:1