[Event] The Next Party in My Honor

If this medium would let me just empty quote, Chapter Master Lok’ri, I would. I wish you a good day.

4 Likes

as a gift to Arsia on the occasion of whatever this party was about, I present this artwork that I created using a stock memetic image.

16 Likes

“Although gold dust is precious, when it gets in your eyes, it obstructs your vision."

1 Like

I will never stop getting an almost primal tingle from watching Amarr eat itself.

I would also like to thank the Newelles for the work they put into recruiting from that side of the border to ours.

3 Likes

There are some days where checking this place is a chore.

There are other days where it is a joy. May today continue to be such a blessed day.

2 Likes

Although it wouldn’t affect me, if I am only allowed to attend telepathically, I feel compelled to ask, what kind of cakes and refreshments would be available, in case anyone has special dietary requirements but is too embarrassed to bring that up ?

Pineapple hedgehogs ? Cheese and pickled onions on a stick ? So-called cocktail sausages ? (Though ive never seen anyone put those in a drink)

I of course are never embarrassed to ask pertinent questions.

The exact menu of available foods and drinks will be available a little closer to the event itself. I’ll let you know here.

No doubt to the immense disappointment of many, I will be otherwise engaged and unable to make an appearance of any kind. Just know that while I regret my absence, Angels are never far.

That said, this has been a truly enjoyable read. I am sure many here remember my love of data, graphs, charts and so on, particularly those involved in the depiction of relations.

I would very much appreciate an “After Party Report”, preferably with diagrams.

5 Likes

Who knew that Jackal’s advice would be so damned helpful, eh?

1 Like

It does, Mitty, it does. :wink:

I think the largest joke is that the one among the most honorless of people of New Eden (because, literally, there’s no crime worse and no dishonor greater than a treason) throws a party of “Her Honor.” That’s a new grade of clownery unheard even on IGS before.

1 Like

So I’ll assume we can expect you around 19:30 on the 13th?

I mean, since you’re always late to the party…

1 Like

I’ve not been in space much for a while but, I’d love to attend. Congratulations to you Arsia!

2 Likes

Interesting. Considering being there.

This. Is. Beautiful!

I’m keeping this for prosperity.1.

I’m sure @Jorianna_Gallaire 2. at See and Hear will be your prime source of all the juicy gossip!

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘of New Eden’ Flavours
CEO and creator of JFT

1. And maybe to edit
2.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It appears the ROE for this thread is NPSI.

2 Likes

RoE for the event are NADD1. :wink:

1. Non-Alcoholic? Don’t Drink!

I suppose I should order soft drinks and juice myself, then…

Shhh… don’t tell them we’ll stay sober to collect all the blackmail material!