EVERMARKS -- why so difficult?

What, now middle aged men can have a successful onlyfans page too! I’m set for life!

1 Like

Can you sound like a woman?

Seriously, back on topic. Why does CCP limit Paragon missions to once every 24 hours? If we want to throw ships away in exchange for a silly logo, we should be able to do it “on demand”. Other agents (aside from EA) allow you to request a new mission immediately after you complete your current mission. Why the limitation?

1 Like

There could be a great opportunity to rid ourselves in game of ships don’t need anymore while simultaneously boosting the market possibility?

1 Like

There are two sides to the market. If you “boost” one side…what happens to the other?

Prices may go up due to lack of ships on the market, others may see a need, but with eve players…who knows.

2 Likes

I know, I’m the one who made it up in the first place back in that another thread. :wink:

:smirk:

3 Likes

Picture proof or it didn’t happen. :thinking:

1 Like

Even better: You can look up the related posts on the forum. :wink:

1 Like

They changed the MOTD…but logs never forget.

Summary
      Channel ID:      player_68cf8ccff28711e995f19abe94f5a167
      Channel Name:    Why Was I Ganked?
      Listener:        Guillaume
      Session started: 2022.09.25 13:04:22
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

[ 2022.09.25 13:04:27 ] EVE System > Channel MOTD: Welcome to the official home of the mighty New Order, an elite SIG of GoonSwarm. As always, Safety. officers are here to enforce the New Halaima Code of Conduct.All miners must submit to our Holy Princess, Aiko Danuja, peace be upon Her. Send your daily praise, and watch her Twitch on ASMR Tuesdays and coffee chat Saturdays. OnlyFans get premium content! :poggers:MINER RIGHTS-Miners have the right to immediately purchase a mining permit for 30’000’000 isk. Otherwise, they will pay 100’000’000. -Bonus permits are available at the following tiers: 315 million, 1 billion, 10 billion, 50 billion, and 100 billion. -Miners retain the right to extract all skills, contract all assets to Aiko Danuja, and biomass. Thank you for your mining service. Join a LEGAL corporation for BLUE status!-Princess Aiko Hold My Hand WE BLOW THE COMPETITION AWAY!TWITCHTWITTERYOUTUBEREQUIRED READING

New Eden Onlyfans Confirmed

Does she reward Evermarks too when handing in zkillmails of 1 day old venture kills?

/

Also releated news from a Frostpacker Spy

[ 2020.10.01 21:45:07 ] Sadras Taron > o/
[ 2020.10.01 21:45:56 ] Samara Stahlman > guten tag streamer lady! Credo Crusaders and The Hi Sec Goddess send their regards <3
[ 2020.10.01 21:46:54 ] BEGONETHOT > ADHERE TO THE HIGH SEC CREDO AND PRAISE BE TO THE GODDESS
[ 2020.10.01 21:47:02 ] Samara Stahlman > Kill: Megumi Aakiwa (Covetor)
[ 2020.10.01 21:47:56 ] Samara Stahlman > NO MORE ONLYFANS MINING STEAMING LADY
[ 2020.10.01 22:02:07 ] Megumi Aakiwa > no no exploring today
[ 2020.10.01 22:06:49 ] Samara Stahlman > Check your mail Megumi Aakiwa sent you a nice msg
[ 2020.10.01 22:07:27 ] Samara Stahlman > This is literally the worst onlyfans i’ve ever seen. preying on the sexual deviants who enjoy watching mining
[ 2020.10.01 22:10:08 ] Megumi Aakiwa > i dont care

2 Likes

Best give seems to be a Venture for 2,900 EM.

2 Likes

The Covetor @ 4,000 is not a good investment…

2 Likes

It’s CCP that refuses to change…

Click - deny - click - deny - click - deny - “Venture” - Accept…

It’s PI all over again and for what ?

Please link where CCP said in the patch notes - “Dont be so Stupid as to build a covetor” - just do the insane left click and deny thing till you get offered a venture…

Wilma Ship die ? - NOPE - Willma Mouse die ? - Yes, of course, cause this new “thingy” is about as bad as PI… Its a Mouse click Fest…

It could be SO MUCH EASIER ! Geez CCP…

1 Like

Could be worse. They could force you to turn in the ship that it wants without being able to decline it, then have to wait out the 24 hour timer…

1 Like

I already know what’s going to happen. They will nerf the payout on frigates and destroyers, and buff the payout on barges, along with removing the ability to decline the offer. So, get all of the Evermarks you can while the getting is good…

2 Likes

source?
If that is only your prediction, then I have one more profitable for them. Buying set of emblems with cash.

Remember when they added skins? It was only for few ships, then they added them to store, and now you can get packs.

1 Like

Sure they will nerf it, but who really cares ?

The REALLY sad thing is that it’s a click, deny, click deny thing…

IF - and I doubt it will be this way, but “IF” CCP want to give out these points… FFS, It doesn’t need to be random… Give your players a choice and do away with the 2 to 6 minute random click thing…

EvE Online is going to mobile platform and lunch-break “Clickers” if you ask me…

I’ll be the first to sayIT but quote me if I am wrong…

Corp logo should also scale with ship size? - corp logo on Revelation currently- almost laughably small

2 Likes

Have you already bought it or is there a “preview” feature?

they bought it

1 Like