Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

I’m having an issue with orders showing “no price data” after importing. The strange thing is that in the order list for the item that was imported, the orders are indeed there.

In the screenshot, the price status should be red and when I use the auto-copy feature it should give me 56,998,966.69, however instead it just copies the current price.

Have I misconfigured something? This use case used to work fine I believe. Limit price checking to station is checked (this in an order in Amarr). Other orders in that station work fine. It seems hit and miss which ones don’t detect as having price data.

Additionally, if I change the filter to only show [Ok], these “no price data” orders still show up. They do not show up if I change it to [N], only show no price data.

I’ve resolved the issue, somehow these affected orders had an “- unknown station -” set as their custom station. Selecting them all and reseting it to none resolved it.

Conquerable stations are going away, which is a good time for an update:

[new] option to remove Dropbox access tokens in preferences
[new] importing corp. blueprints in the Industry tab
[fixed] resetting broker fees on character import
[changed] better BPO/BPC detection
[changed] new Qt libraries, which should solve some network issues
[changed] new ESI domain
[changed] removed conquerable stations

Hi,
For me, ‘Fast Price Copy’ has a strange behaviour:

say I select row 3 - then go to eve and press the ‘Forward Shortcut’-key then in evernus row 4 is selected and in Eve row 3 is opened in market.
so in Eve always opens the item of the Evernus-row, which was previously selected. Very confusing if i want to go back to the prev. Item.

That’s how it works because you start from row 1 and you want to open+copy for that row on first shortcut press.

I had a feeling that would be the answer, but that means if (after selecting row 3) I press:
. . . . . ‘next’, ‘previous’, ‘next’, 'next’
in eve I don’t get the logical
. . . . . row 3, row 2, row 3, row 4
but instead i get
. . . . . row 3, row 4, row 3, row 4

I find that a bit hard to work with, tbh . . .

btw, extremely useful tool you made there

Try to think in terms where you are now instead of where the selection ends up.

Hi,
when i delet a order from the Corp Orders and then click on ckeckbox in “Status filter” “Deleted” , it do not show them, they are gone for ever :frowning:

Yes, because the status filter works on order states from eve, while deleting simply removes it from the database.

well, I did that in my previous post.

The first push of the ‘Previous’ button just never brings the previous but the next item ingame.

It does - you copy 3, jump to next, copy 4, jump to previous, then copy 3 and jump to next. You copy where you are now, instead where you will be, hence the 3434 sequence. When you jump from 3 to 4, the previous one becomes 3 and the one to copy becomes 4 - there’s no logical step going from 4 to 2 directly also copying 2 at the same time.

The latest OSX version is available.

How to reset all preferences to default? I messed something in there.

Uninstalling Evernus and deleting AppData\Local\evernus.com isn’t enough to reset the preferences.

You need to delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\evernus.com\Evernus

1 Like

Hello, dear capsuleers! Yesterday my trading alto was banned, presumably because of the use of Margin Tool of this wonderful program.
I wrote a petition to the support team. In general, be happy and all the best!
Meow! Ьущц!

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe that was the cause since I talked with eve security guys personally and got confirmation all is good. Not to mention evernus doesn’t touch the client in any way - only reads data from esi or exported logs.

Margin Tool allows you to really very quickly rearrange orders. “To-file” => “Charge order” => “Ctrl+A”=>“Ctrl+V” => Enter.
(Use Ru-client - can I can be mistaken with the exact names of the EVE interface options).

I talked to me dear bros-traders, yesterday there were also bans - some of them who used margin tool was banned.

Yes, it allows you to update orders quickly, but like I said, this was cleared with ccp. The application doesn’t interact with the client, so all is good. Try to get some more info from them.

Well, petitions have already been created. I’m waiting for an answer.
In any case, thank you very much for your work - the program is really very cool, which allowed me to discover new aspects of the game for me.
Fly Safe o7