Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Is the application still being updated, or has it been discontinued?

It works more or less fine for me, except some items are missing their names in the order list (new items, app probably does not have updated database?).

This application is so great, and has been such a huge help for me. Hope it is not left for dead!

Continuinally crashing on asset/value import

I get this every single time I attempt to import market data from the web source option. Is there some type of workaround?

1 Like

I’ve tried many different options and given up to be honest.

Maybe not related, but have you tried disabling citadel orders completely?
May not be solution for everyone but at least it eliminates some problems and fixes station trading.

Preferences - Orders - Default custom station: “Jita IV” (or pick yours). Uncheck “Try to import orders from citadels” and restart program.

Since some days my Evernus keeps saying that is is already running, I need to delete \.\pipe\Evernus.socket. Does anybody know where this thing is, or how I could get my Evernus running again?

I need to correct myself. Evernus starts up, shows the splash screen for a short while and then shows no window. It is active in the tasklist, and shows a white, empty window in the small preview. I can not bring this empty window to foreground. When I right click the Evernus Icon in the tasklist it says Evernus 64 bit. When I click this text it shows up the mentioned pop-up telling me that it is already running. I have checked the pipes with the system internals tool pipelist. The pipe is only opened when the program runs and is removed when it is closed. It is a problem opening/populating/showing its main window, not a pipe problem.

Edit: reinstalling evernus, deleting the database etc makes no diffrence. When i delete the data in AppData it requests a character, which I can add, but then afterwards it says the same as described above.

Hi, giving this a try but after importing data for current setup on the Industry tab for Standup Templar I’s, there are no prices for minerals coming through?

The site is down

1 Like

After installing the latest version of Evernus at first launch I get this error: Error retrieving latest SDE information: SSL handshake failed.

Capture

It prevents Evernus from booting. Anyone has any clue what I can do to fix this problem?

Thnx in advance!

I started getting the exact error a couple of days ago. I just click yes and the program starts.

I get the same SDE update error, but when I click Yes I get the splash screen and then this:

after which the program closes. Thoughts?

2 Likes

There Site Security Certificate ran out on 29th April and that is causing the problem. Until they update it, it will not be fixed :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

When I goto Character Orders > My price status is always “No Price Data”

My orders are in a citadel. I’ve tried doing several things, import from file, web, importing data from assets and market analysis tabs etc, nothing seems to update the Character Orders sheet which tells you which orders you need to update.

Can anyone help or let me know what exact steps they take to sort this out considering your orders are in citadel.

thanks

Fixed That please ,i have the same probs. after klicking yes …ends ths prog…

I’m also getting the same error Does anyone know a fix?

@Pete_Butcher

How to fix:
https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/10ijiejWSfHbOWfIR0jsN4AmfQ9.png

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mqDnvYKNCe39ogxDxILzDPen3Ki1hbMC/view
And place eve.db to : “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\resources”

2 Likes

Life saver!

Did ccp push out a new DB or something?

at evernus.com certificate is out of date and program cant download DB.
The DB is also outdated. Last updated 2018/07/25 http://repo.evernus.com/sde/ .

1 Like

I wonder if @Pete_Butcher plays eve anymore and therefore doesnt update the app anymore, his last forum comment was Oct 2018

1 Like