Eviction from NPC Station be added to EVE

bah , over all … bad idea . that camper can just have a new alt move into the station and accomplish the same thing. ok, so just put up with this issue I guess…

1/10, and this is coming from someone who lives in low sec.

Just learn how to station camp better kthx.

5 Likes

The opposite should be the case: EVE needs MORE NPC stations so that people can focus on inspace violence and not on how safe their toys are until the next day or two. NPC stations allow you to have fun without having to worry about that some blob prevents you from doing that the next day. They are also much better at removing ISK from the game than structures which keep ISK in the game, and they are not nearly as safe as structures for ongrid action.

Overall, NPC stations are superior to structures and the game would benefit from more of them.

REDNES

3 Likes

Shockingly I agree. Its why a lot of low isn’t occupied. No stations. I feel this would be a great way to develop in Empire bounty hunting agents…

1 Like

:rofl: No, your idea isn’t complete. Why not get rid of structures altogether, everywhere? No more docking. You log off? Too bad, your ships will be floating in space until you log back on, susceptible to theft and destruction. Your fault, should’ve stayed logged in.

1 Like

Is this the continuation of what used to be cloacky camper tears?

4 Likes

There should be an option to hack into someone else’s wallet/PLEX vault.

2 Likes

That would really suck for Destiny Corrupted…

1 Like

Holy fk i thought i was a whale. You are the mobyest of dicks.

It’s not even like…a single titan’s worth? And there’s somewhere like 20,000-30,000 of those in the game?

Overall I’m actually pretty poor compared to a lot of my friends, but then against I haven’t touched PvE since roughly 2011, and most of my money came from killing other players (or having them pay me).

Money is meaningless. The biggest thing I fly is a Hyperion, or sometimes a faction battleship.

Calm down blinglord.

2 Likes

How much does a titan cost?

Like a hundred billion or so.

Take that back or I’m going to virtually kill you IRL in Second Life.

Also when is my furniture going to be finished? You said start of December and we’re almost into the new year now.

1 Like

I need to whale harder for the future then haha. Cheers.

I have a toon with -2.7 to Trigs. He can’t dock in Pochvenhell stations. Which is going to make it harder for him to survive when trying to fix that standing.

Okay.

Station games used to be a thing.

I will help you, sister Destiny.
The Exalted Enlightened Matriarch (may she ever shine as stars) says; “Letting go of possessions gives us free minds, and a free mind is the only condition for fulfillment. If, in our heart, we still cling to possessions — we cannot be free.”
I will allow you to put your burden of PLEX and isk upon me thus freeing your mind.

1 Like

Couple of years ago, someone paid over a million plex for a limited edition ship.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.