Ex-CCP Employee giving away free stuff in Atlanta this weekend!

inb4 real life Jita gankers / thugs mugging everyone who attends :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

With a 2-3 week notice for previous such gatherings, generally between 20 and 40 people would show up. There’s much less notice this time around, my fault. As for how to determine who gets what, I personally don’t care as I just don’t want it anymore. I won’t be holding anything for anyone.

However, previously, generally only one ‘big’ or ‘desirable’ item per person until everyone had something. Try to be a bit nice to your fellow real life players. There’s plenty to go around. If someone shows up late and you have a lot of schwag, share a bit. Maybe they’ll buy you a drink in return.

Shoot. I’m definitely interested, but won’t have anyone in ATL until the 25th.

If for some reason you’re still looking to dispose of stuff then, I’ll definitely be happy to make arrangements.

I’m at the proverbial gate if you will…with a Guinness :blush:

Looking forward to seeing who all shows up tomorrow evening.

Won’t make it in time, if anything is left i cam come tomorrow or pay to ship, really wanted the mega model but off too late and no sleep

I’m here and sitting near the door in a white EVE shirt.

Parking is a nightmare, if you need help carrying or anything, let me know

It should also have “Not A Trap” written on it. Might also add a yellow container icon too. :wink:

Everything has been divided up between the three that showed (1 from 600 miles away), a random explayer that happened by, and the waitress. Everyone got a lot of stuff. You can try to get things from them.

The megathron had an accident after possession had changed, but he claims he can fix it.

1 Like

Not here to beg for your stuff… out of game (since it’s all gone) lol but do you have any plans to come back to the game in the future? 2 Years is almost out out…But I might pull you back in.

If you do then I’d rather you kept everything as I’d much rather see more people playing eve, especially one as knowledgeable as yourself I’m sure.

Whatever you decide my man, I with you all the best, it was a good deed you did and I’m sure those people are extremely happy, would of been a whole lot easier to dump in black bags and bin and forget.

All the best.

I currently have no plans to return to the game, though I do still have many things, both in and out of the game. Life has simply turned another direction and I’m enjoying not being stuck in front of a computer all day. There may be a day I install the game again, but no idea when that may be.

I knew I should have tried harder to skip out of work for a bit. Awesome that some people got some stuffs. Now does the waitress play Eve or did she just collect some stuffs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.