Habit and tradition are more powerful than you can ever imagine

m

3 Likes

You sir, have my vote!

2 Likes

You have my vote!!

com-add-text

1 Like

Mike, sols habit is trolling the forums. He understands this very well.

1 Like

Oh @Solecist_Project and I get along fine. And that one was more for the more recent arrivals. I would not dare lecture Sole on forum behaviour

m

2 Likes

What about possibly T3 modules?

1 Like

Looking for CSM candidates who want to support and represent FW + Low Sec PvP to post in this discussion:

I think there is potential here when they go through and do some module tiericide. It would also be a great way to bolster Wh industry. If module re-balancing is on their roadmap, and making new modules to fill gaps is as well, i would advocate for something along those lines.

3 Likes

Good luck mate may bob be with you

1 Like

Great Guy and very knowledgeable. A great Ceo and very active eve player.

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: Vote for ExookiZ :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Oh and if you get the chance come to Eve North East - great fun weekend organised by Exo camping with Nerds in a field talking Internet spaceships, and playing fun non electronic games. :heart_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes

I support ExookiZ for CSM both as a fellow WHer and because I know he will be an asset for the the whole community.

3 Likes

and my axe

*thumbs up

Good Luck Exzooki

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Great to see you run! Best of luck!

You have my vote! Good luck!

Hey ExookiZ, thanks a bunch for spending the time to sit down and do an interview with me - Good luck with your campaign!

If CCP were to table a motion that made a playstyle completely obsolete or, at least, very hard to continue, would you challenge that even if you disagreed with that playstyle and, if so, how?

bump - will vote for you as 2nd place after Olmeca, this game is way too stagnant