Faction missions are annoying

Is this a typo?

4am when I typed that so possibly lol. But you do incur negative standings against other empires during the arcs

I think most of those standings losses can be avoided, if you choose to. For example, the Minmatar epic missions involve a lot kiting to avoid killing Amarr ships.

Some can be, others are not.
@DeMichael_Crimson do you have the info handy on what was or wasn’t avoidable losses in the arcs?

Run Gallente and Minmatar missions like a hero and to hell with what the slavers and plutocrats think of you.

I was diligently doing my 16 Caldari Navy missions, declining any non-pirate/drone mission, because I do like positive standings with all factions. I spent the millions of skillpoints on diplomacy and the like. But the storyline mission was against Minmatar. I sadly declined. I was mostly sad because of the waste of time in trying to bump my Caldari Navy Corp standing.
So that’s what some are complaining about, being robbed of fun while engaging in activity I like.

Declining the storyline shouldn’t have hurt your navy standings

It didn’t matter who the mission was against. You get a standings hit against the hostile factions just for completing the storyline missions.

There are plenty of ways to get good standings with everyone. There are guides for it online.

“CCP make it easier” is just the most selfish request.

Not offhand, I haven’t really payed any attention to it for a long time now, I do know there’s a couple missions in each arc that has unavoidable ship kills and the amount of standing loss for them is very small. I’ve found it’s best to just not waste time with them, as in trying to get around not killing them.

There are a few different info guides available, I personally just use Eve Survival for reference.

However @Sentenced_1989 might have more info about it due to recently posting his Epic Arcs Video Guide.

And lastly for @Sharise_Dragonstar
If you want to build up positive standings with all Empire Factions, I suggest checking ‘The Plan’ for more info…

1 Like

I’ll reach out to my guys with the USIA who’ve been selling arc standings to see if anyone has something updated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.