Faction Relic/Data Modules

ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought people warped at 100 to be able to jump directly on the cans ?

That or they scan them down and BM 10km off the better cans so as soon as they see probes they just go wait…least that’s what I have done.

I had a guy try that to me in a WH… little did he know I had nothing to lose in my WH Reaper…

So when he decloaked I failed the hack and blew us both up… LOL

3 Likes

Ghost sites don’t really spawn in WHs do they? If they do I have never seen one and it must not be very common.

They spawn in c4 and up if I’m correct, I’ve seen them but they are rare.

I also didnt think I would pull 65mil isk loot from a relic site in 1.0 HS… but I did last night LOL.

Ghost sites do spawn in wormholes…I’ve seen two in the past 4 months…so yeah…they are a rarity.

1 Like

It’s never gona happen.

So many wise man telling that it’s supply/demand thing and it will regulate. It won’t. Supply don’t reach demand in this case and never will be in current state. Data sites number are finite number per region. Even if they will be scanned and hacked regularly they still won’t drop enough material to reach demand.

example:
to build a Medium Trimark Armor Pump II we need:
nanite compound (3 units)
interface circuit (5 units)
intact armor plates (3 units).
All above is very possible to drop in a single relic site. Single F****** site.

Now Zeugma
high-tech data chip (100 units)
high-tech scanner (100 units)
high-tech manufacturing tools (100 units)
data analyzer II (1 unit)
relic analyzer II (1 unit)

high-tech materials are droping in very low quantity like 1 in HS to 3 in NS, and we need F****** 100 of EACH. How many sites must be done to build one module? It’s ■■■■■■■■. How much time we must wait till materials start to increase in price so much that data sites will be worth doing? Because they are not high enough to hack the data sites now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.