Faction Warfare is dead, long live our robot overlords

Great solution to the problem, don’t ban the bots, remove the posts that calls them out. Now we can pretend these people running FW in every available timezone 23/7 aren’t bots.

10/10 anti bot measures.

2 Likes

Censured

You already admitted in another thread that you do not participate in FW and are mad because you got blown up. Cry more? Stop trolling FW threads, you are not getting revenge, just making yourself look bad.

Censured

It is not about how I look, this thread is about faction warfare, something you admit you have no experience with.

Neither do you based on your Zkillboard. Now start posting with your ultimate PvP character and associate the two for us.

When Faction Warfare first came out it was a blitz as fleets fought very hard for contested systems. There wasn’t a time when a single Red went unnoticed. Fleets were formed in seconds to go after a two man Red fleet.

Now the systems have settled into maintenance mode because that is how warfare is. Territory is conquered and then maintained.

With the PvPers crying about Eve Online being centered round PvP and nothing else should matter why should CCP introduce new mechanics such as Faction War Cosmic Anomalies, when the PvPers will just run the conversation down with their CareBear tears?

1 Like

So if I post a list of claimed bots which includes your name in it, you don’t want that list removed?
Posting a list here has no proof, it’s naming and shaming, which can include false naming and shaming.
Names as a result are always not allowed on forums.

If you have a list, Email it to Team Security.

1 Like

Or put it on your killboard :wink:

They were reporting weeks ago, nothing is done.
These characters don’t sleep. They are active literally 23/7, always the same activity. Dplexing in the same ships, warping to the same safes and warping back after set times.

CCP doesn’t even seem to check if your account is active over 20 hours a day for multiple weeks.

I’m not arguing any of that.
The point is that posting a list on the forums and claiming that doesn’t prove anything.
I could post a list with your name on it and claim I caught you cheating, that doesn’t make it true.
And because the forums can’t confirm it, you can’t post any names, even if you personally “have verified it”.

1 Like

why dont they add random spawns into the sites that tackle and kill?
even if the odd enemy rat turned up with two others when your deplexing, a person will get out fine; a bot wont as it only recognises players?

Wouldnt kill botting but would make it a lot less viable.

1. Remove missions
  2. Remove NPCs
  3. Hugely increase the PvP kill rewards
  4. Fix plex rewards

Players will fill in the rest.

And don’t tell me players will farm kills, they could never farm as many player kills as farming NPCs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There are plenty of Battle Royale games already out there. Play one of them rather than trying to turn EVE into that dying genre.

2 Likes
  1. watch as people turn a profit on killing their own alts again. Like last time this was tried.
2 Likes

You mean even more than farming NPCs 24x7x365?

No, you could never farm that much without getting caught by simple queries on kill boards.

Nothing rivals the NPC farm.

1 Like

Asking that Faction WARFARE actually have PvP is hardly changing the whole game into battle royal.

Try not to over exaggerate.

1 Like
  1. You don’t have to post your kills to KB’s.
  2. So what if someone gets caught, it would be legal.

My list is currently of factions Caldari and Amarr about 30 frigate bots active in Amarr/Minmatar war zone in 2019. Potentially the list could be useful in that you could look at their zkill and see how obvious it is that they are bots.

This. Idk why it’s a 3 day ban it’s pretty much asking people to try it out and see if they can avoid getting caught. “Oh ■■■■ I got caught haha well that’s okay less than a week later back in game np!” They should at least mark accounts with the “punished botter” title or something so everyone knows they’re a part of the problem or if they want that kind of scum in their Corp.

1 Like

Name and shame could be classed as griefing in its own right? Perma is a better option, a big pop up on log in Bot or rmt get caught and it’s a perma ban click ok to continue.