Fanfest HOME - Video Contest!

This is probably a bit crazy but bear with us…we’re doing a Fanfest at someone’s house next year and we need you to send us videos to help us decide where to go…

Details and rules here!

Also check out the contest intro video: Fanfest HOME - Video Contest! - YouTube

8 Likes

My house just got overrun by aliens :frowning:

4 Likes

You lost an avenger defence mission?

laughing_thots.jpg

Chosen Warlock found me, 2 days before I had a way into his fortress :confused:
Playing on Legend Ironman here.

Ok ccp, you are officially insane. How are you going to fit that many people into my house!? How many guests are there going to be? Are tickets to my house going to be open to any spaceship nerd who wants to go to fanfest? :open_mouth:

1 Like

You’re gonna need a bigger house.

7 Likes

Ok we probably should clarify that we’re not going to sell tickets to your house. But you can invite a few friends! :smiley: (we won’t charge them)
Blog updated hehe

2 Likes

only one winner?
many winner?

1 Like

I think you guys need to put out clarification on the number of people, etc that this is available for, because atm it looks like you guys are giving up on fanfest.

1 Like

I predict the host’s house will look like this aftewards.

1 Like

This is one of MANY events we’re doing next year :). The other ones are big ticketed events all around the world and then this one is a bit of different fun on the side. Then Fanfest will be back in Reykjavik in 2020.

7 Likes

Ah, I didn’t realize the other events were large themselves. Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

Can’t wait, last year was my first and it certainly won’t be my last. Reykjavik and Iceland are amazing places both.

2 Likes

I thought it was at the DMZ

1 Like

Possibly a bit optimistic there :slight_smile:

Haha… I posted that before they updated the blog; they won’t be having us normal folk there, only CCP folks (and friends you invite yourself).

1 Like

So after outsourcing the AT you also outsource Fanfest? CCP must be in a dire situation.

4 Likes

Crazy uncle Bob tried something like this, with the family, a few years back. We didn’t fall for it then, and we’re not falling for it now.

I keed… have fun.

What :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :confused:

4 Likes

@CCP_Guard: Any truth to the rumors that Fanfest HOME will include The Super Deluxe Home Version of CCP’s CCP Games Games, complete with a full-sized Elise-Randolph-in-orange-track-suit for players to throw cream pies at?

4 Likes