Fanfest HOME - Video Contest!

yes!
CCGG at homes \o/

So what time of year would this spectacle take place? Just so I’m not out of the continent or something else silly. But it would be pretty risky to come visit a wormholer, mass limits on the front door and all that.

Oh man I only read FF at my place. But then… do I really want you pirates to steal all my EON awards!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Veldspar included…?

1 Like

If I win, does that mean CCP has to travel to New Jersey and watch me dance?

Under the rules it states.
“Your video must not offend human decency, reflect negatively on our community or game, and must be suitable for all ages”
Would any video that has a non-zero chance of resulting in CCP staff being forced to hang out with me violate this rule?

5 Likes

Someone’s opportunity to send their parents away and ask their sister to pretend being the girlfriend.

1 Like

I read but I couldn’t see specifics on where your house can be. Is this EU or US only? I want to submit an application but I live in Queensland so not sure if there is a point.

:thinking:

It’s actually a lot of crazy.

:wink:

3 Likes

Finally someone decided that the revelation of the forums, contests and major ■■■■-ups when it comes to events, the one and only CCP_Fretard should have a sit on the bench.

This is ridiculous

1 Like

All videos submitted become the property of CCP and can be used in any way the company wants, forever, across all known and yet-to-be-invented media slightly concerned about this hope ur joking

Why are you concerned about it? Sure, the language is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it’s not that unusual a condition. Would you have preferred: “All submissions become the exclusive property of CCP hf.” and just leave it at that?

They tried to make more fun of a legal thing, but it is something common to all contests involving trademark (I’m sure you would find the same thing on a redbull contest).

And now also becomes the property of Pearl Abyss. That’s now twice the reason you can worry about if such thing bothers you. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

It’s a standard legal clause that we’ve used many times before for contests involving submitted material. I know it sounds a little brutal but it’s only intended to make sure we can use the material for presentations and on social media.

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

We didn’t want to put any restrictions on location…I guess we’ll see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

We haven’t specified a time for it and that is something we’d work out with the winner, and in accordance with the rest of our plans for the year.

1 Like

All Fanfests should be held in South Korea. I’d rather party with the owners, not the hired peons.

1 Like

Peons will be horribly hurt by that.

I think this is great

2 Likes