Faulty game mechanics in Triglavian systems, or CCP suceeded in creating safe Hisec for the first time

Don’t tease me like that. I have only one waifu pillow.

So let me get this right:
if you are blue to trigs, their gate guns do NOT shoot or DO shoot?
Are there Edencom guns to shoot you elsewhere?
If so this adds some spice to the game.

I still have a theory that Trig-aligned players are going to be able to do jumps to other liminal systems exclusively, but the cost is going to be safe travel in highsec. Basically if you go Trig, you are staying Trig. I think.

Trig guns stop shooting you as soon as you get ANY positive standing with them. Don’t even need to be blue. And that means you can simultaneously be white to both trigs AND ECom. Then you don’t care about these guns altogether

1 Like

Unless you do anything that makes you suspect in their range (which is very, very large)

Guys, the main point here is that there is no delay, is instant kill, I understand the thing with standings, but the point is that the system is denied to everyone without standing, meaning is the first time that some faction is in certain system absolutely safe.
There exist precedent, faction warfare, when you are part of faction in faction warfare, you are not intakilled, but are given fair warning.
When I was once pursued by enemy faction to my space in faction warfare, they stayed in my faction space for at least 30 seconds, if not a whole minute. Gateguns did not fire at all, it was the faction police, that was giving warning, they left before the NPC started fire, which took more than 30 seconds.
By the way, they were camping in hisec in my faction warfare space anyway, there were not NPC police present at that time, so they could stay as long as they pleased on the gate.
I jumped to the other side, luckily there was NPC police there, otherwise I would be killed.
Try to understand, Trig systems are the first systems, that you cannot make gatecamp, unless you are Trig yourself. And that is a good one. I am for to make unable Hisec gatecamps in hisec, not in nullsec.

By the way, check this killmail, and try to figure out, what is wrong with it.

Unlucky

@MarkeeDragon is the sweetest guy ever , rich AF, but he is not “that good”
anyway , towers insta killing is new stuff
kinda scary :fearful:

And many here’s point is “good”.

See, I knew thered be crying about TRIGCORD

As far as you have up to 1.0 Standing with trigs and better than -1.0 for Edencom then both Sides will be neutral towards you and they will not attack you.

OP doesn’t actually seem to be truly understanding what he’s talking about.

1 Like

Noithing is clear in those mechanics of minor victories. Whole Invasion have been completely broken from start. I wouldnt be surprised on their place if that mess will have to be cancelled at some point. Like Blackout.

Usual CCP things.

1 Like

Well, both Triglavians and EDENCOM are 0.00 neutral standing with me so they don’t show up in my Interactions tab.

For some reason Drifters and Rogue Drones don’t show either, however I checked their info box - standings tab - and they both show +2.00 standing towards me.

Definitely confusing.

:thinking:

How long ago did you get the Rep? And have you logged since?
I think it took a little for mine to appear.

At least interessting. One Werpost should not be able to break the passive shield regen of it. Maybe two or more Werposts?
And the Hospodar Liminal Kikimora does not scramble. So the Rattlesnake could have warp away.

These guns are really dangerous for ships that they can onehsot. Shuttle, Corvetts, Frigates, Industrials and maybe even Destroyers.
And they are a danger when there are as well other Trig/Edencom ships next to the gun.
But they “should” only deal 1000 damage (250 of each type) every 5 seconds. As long as you survive the first round and can align in less than 5 seconds (or 2000 damage with align of less than 10 seconds), it should be fine.

But yes, and i agree, they are a bit too strong and dangerous right now. Especially because there is no other warning, that a system is under control of a hostile force. There is no way to see, if it was a minor EDENCOM or minor Triglavian victory (as far as i know). Currently you have to use external sources for this (for example: Invasions ▴ Kybernaut Clade).
New player will loose their ships. And they don’t even know why (other than ignoring the warning that this is an invaded system).
it would have been better, when everyone is neutral to both side at the begin. And only if they attacked one side, they should become red. But this is my view on it.

And to answer a question further above:
These werposts can be near all objects. Gate, Station, Custom Office (ohh these nice killed Epithals everywhere) , …

5 Likes

1 Like

Yesterday I tried with an alt that didn’t killed nothing since her birthday (so, no negative standings what so ever) . Went to Arraron on a velator and cruised from spot to spot - I even landed near a BS attacking some trigs - after some other couple of jumps I landed near Astral Mining NPC station and was insta destroyed/podded, tried again and was insta killed at gate.
So even for a story perspective why are trigs insta killing someone without no negative standings (or at least neutral to them)? As far as I remember at Raravoss they destroyed a marine base just because they shot at them

1 Like

I’ve been logging in pretty much every day doing a lot of traveling and I’ve never engaged with any Trig ships whatsoever, or EDENCOM ships. I haven’t jumped into any active Triglavian Invasion systems either.

The only system I’ve gone through is Sasta in Derelik Region, which I believe is an EDENCOM Fortress system. Strange that it still shows as a Triglavian Invasion system.

1 Like

:thinking:

Well that sounds messed up.

I seriously don’t want to destroy an EDENCOM ship just so I can continue to travel around New Eden.

4 Likes

I just used that alt that I know that didn’t killed any pirate ship just to test a trig minor victory system. It’s very strange even for Trigs speech “come join us…” if they kill a neutral like that

1 Like

I wonder if Diplomacy skill has any effect?

It is simple, if u are not with them, you are against them. All revolutionary forces motto.

4 Likes