Faylee Freir - CSM 14

I think most people are too black and white in terms of this, for a long time I think that certain threats in hisec are very high risk, however the rewards overall do not match the risk. I am largely happy as it is, but many people want to reduce rewards in hisec which is utter madness.

I am not so much bothered by that in terms of the change where a lot of players go straight into nullsec with newbie groups and that means that they get richer, more PvP exposure and so on. I have noticed quite a lot of people pottering around near me for example were in Pandemic Horde for a time.

I wonder however what can we do for those that decide to just develop in hisec.

I don’t see it that way, the risk in hisec is definitely there, the scaling back has only really happened in terms of creating a social corp concept based on structures and so far most people have said it is acceptable. I hear all those gankers saying one more nerf, but they always ignore the many buffs that have actually helped ganking.

I wanted to see if it was possible to create a anti-war decker coalition, but with this change to reppers it is not going to happen. It seems that CCP wants people in hisec to gang up into corps and alliances, but that is not what the player base wants to do. But some of them would be quite happy to ally in, or at least I feel that. But with the proposed change to repping this just favours the big war deckers. And what gets me is that this neutral RR thing only make dealing with pipe campers and the like easier, in fact it makes it harder for the defenders of structures.

And this is a real shame to me, I was hoping to see hisec coalitions develop and I was going to put my ISK where my mouth is, but it had to match the mentality of most hisec players. For a start I like having my own corp with only me in it, I don’t like to have to put security all over the damn place. I like having access to corp offices. I could join an alliance and I am debating that, but it gets complicated. I have created a new corp with two PvP characters in it, that will have a structure at some point. However the rest of my characters will be in my main corp and I would keep them out of anything like that.

I have that sense too, but I think Brisc is genuinely interested in war decs. You already know my feeling on PIRAT past, but I have always seen this as part of the game, just as ganking is. My objective has always been to try to make it more fun for the defender.

Very much so and then they can decide to dip their toe into the water when they feel they are up to it and have the ability to at least take the losses. Overall I am happy with these changes, but I would leave RR as it was, but instead link in the allies as not going suspect, but do it in such a way so as to not allow the big war deckers to exploit it. Maybe some limitation.