February 2019 Release - General Feedback

I am disappointed to see that the “whack-a-mole” mini game is still required to play for Agency points. Forcing players to repeatedly click a button to claim points is lame. Past events did not require it. Point gains used to be automatic and you only needed to focus on … the game! Computers are really good at the “keeping track of stuff” business. At least, they used to be.

Some say that this was done to discourage botting. But it was actually harder to bot in the first instance, when the floating Agency window had to be called up constantly. Now CCP thinks it has improved this new, awful system by making the claim buttons dock with the main screen, but this fixed position would actually make automation easier.

Some say it was done for performance reasons, but if that’s the case the checks and “keeping track” bookkeeping business could simply be delayed further … its not a big deal, if the point gains and rewards lag 5 or even 10 seconds.

CCP please help make your game easier to play - like it used to be. Thank you!

Added Feb 16: One of my other old requests has been for more dates and identifying info on Event loot: I want to thank the team for properly tagging the Log entries with Gala YC121, this is incredibly helpful for players wanting to remember where all these bizarre items come from, years in the future. (EVE Forever?)

The Special Edition Commodities category is filling up with mysteries of What Event, and When. The list is getting so big, it about needs to be sub-categorized for ease of browsing!

4 Likes