February 2020 Release - Known Issues

Asteroid “Adjusments”:
you didn’t only reduce crokite, you changed it in favor for kernite, even in the big belts. can you explain me how to gather enough nocxium now?

btw i don’t like those red dots erverywhere

4 Likes

It would be good to get confirmation if the new ore quantities are correct or not. This is a HUUUGE change and one that will fundamentally shake up the economy.

Was this actually intended??

3 Likes

A small belt has larger spod rocks than an enormous… CCP???

Tickets related to this issue: EBR-184188 and #1089853

Ore anomalies are bugged.

Got the same issue as op :frowning:

If you are looting, whether by dragging or by clicking “loot all,” and the looted items are marked with a red dot, that is probably a defect. Please submit an in-game bug report and the team can take a look.

2 Likes

Can someone @ CCP please confirm whether the amount of m3 in null ores is correct or if it is a known issue? I just spent 18B on a rorqual and injectors last Saturday. Would be nice to know whether that was wasted money or not.

CCP Darwin any news on the anomaly? or are you guys selective in your responses??

Is this working as intended Yes or No?

1 Like

CCP Silence - like their response to the DDOS compensation for all the lost time playing

1 Like

-in corporation storage (1-7) and in boxes in the storage right-click menu “stack similar items” is not working.
-in righ-click menu of the planet not showing custom sub-menu.

AND WHERE FOR BLOODY SAKE TO DISCONNECT THE BEEPING OF NEW ITEMS IN INVENTORY?!

5 Likes

A member of CSM confirmed this is as intended.

I’m definitely selective in that I do my best to only answer questions when I’m sure of the answer. Since I’m usually not sure, I usually don’t say anything.

5 Likes

Do you perhaps know someone who knows someone who knows the person who gives coffee to someone who develops the game and makes changes like this if this is intended or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Than it was intended, and they want to see the reactions, til than they dont answer officially.

1 Like

I think a lot of the issue right now is that CCP hasnt said ‘It was intended and life is hard’ or, it wasn’t intended we will fix it soon™

2 Likes

Good it was not just me then, was just about to report it.

I would love to know how many of the CCP developers who play eve actually rorqual mine. What are their thoughts on the changes and their response to how fun these anomaly belts will be to mine and flip?

Was their any testing done prior to the implementation of such a massive change to eve in terms of the volumes?

The system map does not show any objects (probes, anomalies and any such active objects). This does not work on both new and old map (new one is even more terrible than I remembered so thanks for reminding me).

It’s not just that. We need it completely disabled or an option to disable it. And an option to disable the sound. I don’t want either one. If i assemble a ship it does it. if i move stuff it does it. Be easier to make a list of when it doesn’t do it. I’d hope that this wasn’t the plan.

7 Likes