Federation day fail?

Top left of your screen in game?

It’s directly below the route display. When did you last login to the game?

Wait i am the only one up with d-scan covering the left side of their screen?

You shouldn’t be covering anything that could give relevant information. I put my DSCAN over the local chat, showing only the pilot listing.

Mines in bottom right

CCP Fozzie: “Hey #tweetfleet. There appears to be an issue that is preventing the daily challenge today from triggering completion. This means the SP may need to come in a retroactive distribution next week. We’ll be able to see from the logs all the folks who launched fireworks.”

https://twitter.com/CCP_Fozzie?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

oh dear. next ccp disaster. they cant even tie shoes.

3 Likes

How many broken events in a row is that, now? I’ve lost count.

2 Likes

me , read this topic , go there , mission fail , get shot by faction police , go back, using low sec (to far ), get smart bombed by machariels , pass through tama gate camp , 10/10 would do broken event again

How the hell is it not possible to test this and make sure it works. Took time out to fly to the system and launch the fireworks yet no reward. I’m trying to believe I’m actually in this space game yet crap like this forces the curtain back to reveal the clumsy hand of CCP working the controls. Taken together with the ridiculous Easter event that was walled off for poorer and/or newer players; yet another fail.

Why of why they didn’t just re-use the Federation Day race event from before I don’t know - was quite fun, had low sec and null danger zones - vast quantities of dead players, a bunch of actually quite good rewards (that’s probably why) and was very damn popular…

2 Likes

I flew all the way to Villore to shoot a firework at FNS Geros…did nothing, as all the others.

FAIL…and I am not even a little surprised.

Figures…wasted my time for nothing yet again.

Maybe it’s time to come together as a player base and demand an end to these “events”, and for CCP to keep them lore-driven, but nothing more. Just let the game be the game, it will be fine. Stop making us login-cycle our accounts every day to claim “loot crates” and stop making us do annoying and trivial tasks for pittance rewards. Just say “hey everyone, there will be fireworks at ___ today, come by and watch the show if you’re interested!” We don’t need to be “micro-engaged” with content like mobile fantasy MMO players; this is EVE.

They can keep events like the Easter “egg hunt” one, because those actually focus on normal gameplay. And if they want to reward and encourage players to play the game, they should just apply a small training multiplier boost for any character that is logged in, in space, and uncloaked, instead of making us “power up” a reward bar with hamster-■■■■-sized random chunks of SP. And when it’s a holiday of some sort, just let us log in and claim those holiday items once. It really make no practical difference how many times you require a player to hit “claim” because someone who wasn’t going to play anyway isn’t going to stay logged in - they’ll just claim the rewards and log off, but will feel annoyed that they have to go through the process multiple times instead of just once.

Seriously, we don’t need an IV drip of tiny little tasks and chores to keep us in the game. The player interaction already takes care of that.

8 Likes

No one made you log in to get the rewards.

2 Likes

The role players who used to make a big deal of it have gone

1 Like

o come on
you guys are complaining to much
dev dude already told they will check logs and give the sp to the people who shot the thing
if you dont like events , dont do it…
im fine with them… some i do … some i don’t
btw @Do_Little happy cake day my bro :cake:

I hope its fixed for Union Day

Some of us had fun

6 Likes

What is going on in those pictures, and why isn’t it illegal?

2 Likes

What is going on in those pictures, and why isn’t it illegal?

Probably is in Amarr.
Luminare local:
“Alain Colcer > Ladies and Gentlemen, with just a few spare minutes left I thank you everyone who came by and participated”
A conga-gation in celebration. The Federations leading lights lit up the night. Viva le libre fleet!