Federation Grand Prix Time Trials Contest YC123

well it looks like the timer has a delay arond 10 sec.
it ends counting when it still had 10 sec left

That was established as a thing years ago when the prereqs for Command Ships were changed.

Just completed the Grand Prix, with a Gallente Shuttle, I got killed three times but it was worth for the great sights. The Black Monolith was awesome to see.

4 Likes

When will leaderboard be posted?

• After a capsuleer has completed each of the 3 routes as part of the untimed Federation Grand Prix live event, they will then be able to begin the repeatable Extra Lap version of the challenge. It is only these Extra Lap challenges which count towards your leaderboard times.

So I don’t understand, does it mean that I have to go through this route in the second circle? And again wasting my time on something that could be done at once.

Good luck to new players finishing this with the null-sec gate camps.

2 Likes

apparently the The “Mysterious Probe” in “Charmerout” still bugged and not fixed (

2 Likes

It NEVER worked like that. Only direct prerequisites are required to fly the ship.

Sadly this event is bugged.

I cant complete any extralap as it always offers me southern race which is uncompletable (15j to do in 7mn)
Even if i visit some nice sites and survives some gate camps it’s 3 hours wasted time.

Very poor communication.

Smartbombs are not a big deal — you just have to be smarter. If you can’t avoid smartbombers, then I suggest you to stop whining and go mine some rocks.

1 Like

Well people are complaining about smart bombs …not a problem honestly all you need to do is bounce off a moon or have a different warp vector the rewards tho…not worth it i honestly would prefer something i can sell for isk cuz i spent isk to get a ceptor…for those complaining about gatecamps its totally fun to just warp away int their face if you dont bounce off moons or planets and directly warpinto smartbombs then u stupid also null bubbles aint a problem cuz ccp gave ceptor skills toeveryone just get a nullified one and zoom through damnit

1 Like

The extra laps tho uhhh i wont try untill i get confirmations that the bug is fixed but srsly the rewards need to be better like srsly better .

I wonder if I can do this event at all. I got a strange bug. I cannot enter the event from the agency dashboard, when I click it it just reload the dashboard and I have no mission tracker for it, neither the flag icon on the left bottom side.

Interdictors should only be able to fit a cloak OR a warp probe launcher, not both.

You never had to train skills to fly things?

I think you’ll find you are very much mistaken.

:rofl: A speed booster for the Event that does not involve any flying around. Should have given a warp speed booster instead as this would be actually useful.

2 Likes

They did. I have 4 or 5 or however many it is in total (completed all 36 points last night) and while 2 of them are Velocity boosters for normal speed, the others are warp speed boosters.

And plus another one as a login reward for omega.

1 Like

Good for you but the DLR give mostly velocity boosters, which are useless.

1 Like

But the boosters are mostly useful for the event and you get warp speed boosters while doing the event, so your point is a bit redundant. If you want warp speed boosters to help with the event, you get them.

Just because you also got other boosters that weren’t so useful there’s no need to act like you were robbed or something. They’re far from useless.

1 Like