FIGHT BACK! Join the Resistance!

I was with you until that last sentence. Let me ask you, have you ever heard of the phrase “you have to be cruel to be kind”? This is moreso true for EVE than any other game; this game is ruthless, and if it isn’t the highsec gankers that’ll get you, it’s everyone else that will.

When I first started this game, I had less than an hour of gametime under my belt, I was lured into lowsec and killed by a player with vastly more experience and firepower than I had. Did I cry on the forums and ask for the game to be changed to suit my needs? No. Did I need some anti-PvPer to come and save me, or console me? No. I read-up on the mechanics of the game, and realised that I could’ve saved my pod, and my implants, if I had spammed the warp button when my ship exploded. The next time I lost a ship, I saved my pod, it worked, and I was proud. That first experience of PvP made me a better player, and my initial assailant taught me more about the game than anyone else had done up to that point.

What agents of The New Order, and gankers in general, are doing, is providing players with that experience en masse. They are making people better players, who fly smarter and safer than those who fall under their radar. What you are doing is akin to a parent who still breastfeeds their 16 year old child and shields them from the dangers of the real world. The rest of us are like birds who kick their spawn from the nest. Tell me, which one is more likely to fly?

Badass band name.

4 Likes

Man, you’re a virtue-signalling wannabe and nothing else. You’re in it for selfish emotional reasons, and you clearly expose it in your post.

3 Likes

This is what the anti-gankers would lead you to believe. They are liars trying to defend their bot empires and their greed and self-righteousness with half-truths and outright falsehoods.

There IS slavery, and the New Order are the freedom fighters. James 315 explains it best:

Let me tell you why people are killing highsec miners. A manifesto.
https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=40762

2 Likes

totally.

They will be devastated.

3 Likes

The funny thing is 90-95% of these innocent ‘miners’ are AFK because they are gatecamping in lowsec, blowing up noobs in t1 ships. So I don’t know if defending the high-sec miners is really the best way to defend new players.

2 Likes

Do you think I have not read your nonsenses from both the forums and the minerbumping websites?
All I can read is highsec miners are making isks the wasy way and never engage thus they are not playing the game and must be killed.
The flaw of this logic is… they are playing the game.
Like I said eve online is not a PVP ONLY game, emphasis on ONLY, it is a game about freedom.
If they want to play pacifist but morally ambiguous merchant cartels, sure let them do that.

What I read from this article and the rest of the minerbumping website is simple repetition of 'Miners are bots and we gankers are superior and the ones really playing the games."
If anyone asks “who are you to decide that” you will only claim more repetitive ad hominems claiming that james degenerate is infallible and thus speaks the truth.
(And it is most likely that lesser degenerates like danuja or galaxy pig will blockquote the above quote and say 'it is true! he is the savior)
However I only see justification of his predatorial ways and raw hatred of miners, ever heard of Sansha Kuvakei or in real life, Mein Kampf?

I never mined because it never appealed to me, and I only joined AG after learning of your sorts.

There is no one true way to play the game.
Nothing is sacred and everything is permitted.
That is the central ‘truth’ in playing eve, and the reason I chose to be against you.

And if you are really not RPing on this, I must assume you only play this game just to revel on so called ‘harvest tears’ a common sadistic behavior also found in other myriads, myriads of games and boards.
If so, can you really claim you are really playing eve?

Ina separate post, the james degenerate the meaning of freedom is no opposition or dissent.
Oppostion and dissent agains oppression is freedom, and you are the oppressors.
No matter how good the intentions of the oppressors are, there is only one reward for them, their own severed heads.

And regarding PVP activity, jow does your so called savior fare these days?
Your website claims that he will only accept duel if the challenger experiences the life of the Code ganker to its fullest, an obvious trap to force-recruit the challenger with the notion of ‘you are already one of us.’
What a great ‘savior’ he is, hiding behind his followers while spewing nonsenses.
What a great fitters and PvP players you are, riding cheap, expandable destroyers and ambushing en mass.

2 Likes

You think we do it for the tears? Every time a miner cries I am right there crying with them. I gank because I care. PVP is love brother. You can play the game any way you want. But I hope you try to kill me. Words are cheap, actions define the man, so do killboards. :slight_smile:

Also…

This is true. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I gank miners because they don’t have a permit. I don’t do it for tears. It’s not a roleplay. I actually expect miners to purchase a permit. It’s not fair to the other miners when some think they are above the law and don’t have to pay their fair share.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of words. Want to buy a mining permit?

3 Likes

Nice try.
Good Code. agent is a dead Code. Agent.

1 Like

Code. is not the law and never will be.
Nothing is sacred and everything is permitted.
Dont tread on us tyrant.

1 Like

Your killboard made me curious.
What is it that you’re doing in Amarr?

2 Likes

I live there, that is all.
The killboard just suggests I never done pvp and lack skills on it.
Two of the vigilants are agreed duels and 1 was a quafe zero bait by pirates, which I did not really care.
1 is a pve with a blinged gnosis, a beginner’s mistake.

1 Like

So you suck at ship combat and don’t really try to learn?

3 Likes

I am trying to learn and learning.
I just oppose Code., that is all.

1 Like

Well that certainly explains your killboard.

2 Likes

Having a virtual nemesis is a great way for sticking to the game, but sucking at ship combat isn’t going to help at that.

This is what you call opposition? Seriously?

See, from our perspective you’re not even opposing. From our perspective, you are just random internet guy number 983453458 who keeps using words without substance, without actually ever really doing anything. Like that tiny dog with the huge eyes, who likely believes his pity barks could intimidate anyone. Chihuauas?

There is this serious problem people seem to be having. It’s the problem that they believe that using words on the internet is somehow showing “opposition” or is “activism” of some sorts, but … it isn’t. While you here declare that you oppose CODE another dozen miners died, because you didn’t even try preventing it.

Virtue-Signallers are the worst hypocrites of modern society. Most of those who hate on “PvP” (they don’t hate on PvP, they hate on PvPers!) are exactly that. Powerless, helpless, defenseless little princesses, unable to achieve anything of relevance when no one else does it for them.

Hell, there’s all these idiots who keep talking ■■■■■■■■ about suicide ganking, yet not a single one of them accepted my offer for a duel, in a 1.0. Not one of them.

They’re all hot air, with nothing behind.
Don’t be like them. They’re all losers.

You don’t want to end like Elena/Balos/Traco/LSG, do you?

I doubt it.

3 Likes

yah its literally true, i ganked two miners between this post and my previous post

3 Likes