Fix this CCP. You keep losing players

LOL ok.

So ganking is guuud, really good. Another goal to look forward to attaining.
Thank you for the explanation o7

I’m afraid not. They shut it down a few years ago. I loved hanging out in the cafe. :cry:

Sure but nowhere near the rate at which stuff explodes to other players. PvP is what drives the market.

1 Like

It’s good for the economy, as an industrialist and a trader I consider gankers to be my marketing department.

It’s not as easy as it looks either; it looks effortless because gankers have streamlined and perfected the art of the gank.

I will learn. All it takes is patience and determination.

Indeed, if you want to know how it works train an alt into Catalysts and tag along with a few gank fleets; CODE. are often very welcoming to outsiders that wish to learn a little about the dark side.

A willingness to learn is always welcome in Eve.

Sometimes.
But also they can tell u that while the truth is different entirely.

CODE, ok.
I want to gank the hell out of Amarrians. That’s my long-term goal.

Carebears go completely apeshit if you cross them just a little bit, wishing rl death, diseases and whatnot. It’s quite hilarious to see the thin veneer of friendliness just instantly disappear when you touch their isk/h. What’s even more funny is that they then point pingers to the nasty PVPer and call them antisocial and whatnot.

2 Likes

If you’re happy and you know it, Pod Amarr
If you cannot find Caldari, Pod Amarr
If the Minnie are frisky,
Gallente is looking shifty,
Jovians are too risky,
Pod Amarr.

6 Likes

Stereotypes.

Destruction of any kind is good. Let the venerable Mr Zorg explain it to you: https://youtu.be/UkFAcFtBD48?t=40

2 Likes

With a foundation in truth, it happens fairly often.

Movie villains being authority now?

My favorite scene in that movie. Gary Oldman is AAA actor.

1 Like

Love Gary Oldman in that movie.

1 Like

No, it’s absolutely true.

Some of the stuff said to me by carebears over the years would make you claw your eyes out. In fact, wishing diseases upon people and hoping that something bad happens to their families is something I consider fairly benign these days, all things considered.

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve been told by various carebears that they’d kill my family, some tried to doxx me (very incompetently might I add), and one even said he would rape my children. Hell, I’ve been threatened with violence on the forums twice in the past couple of months just for what I post.

Never had anything from PvPers/non-carebears aside from some regular smack-talk, and (occasionally) a few curses or slurs.

2 Likes

Yea I have the same thing happen to me on a regular basis. If I pop a PvPer they give me a “good fight” / “what did I do wrong?”. If I pop a PvEer There is a very good chance he will flip his lid and say some extremely inappropriate things. I’m mainly talking about the PvEer who thinks he shouldn’t have to deal with PvP. That type of player usually treats me as if I am a murderer in real life as opposed to a person playing the villain in a ROLE PLAYING GAME.

1 Like

It could be confirmation bias.

Or it could be a massive correlation between personality type and chosen in-game activity archetype.

1 Like