Fix your terrible multibox UI

@Brisc_Rubal @Mike_Azariah

• Yes please.
  • Yes please.
  • I’m not sure we’re talking about the same thing, but I use Kuroro Lucifer’s autohotkey script to position my clients. It would be nice if I could manage client placement through Eve, but the script is easy to customize and use, and uses a minuscule amount of system resources. So, I won’t complain.
  • Yeah, this one annoys a lot of people. But yeah, you have the option to disable the agency and login reward popus, so why not this one? Why not add another popup telling players that they won plex by being the ten thousandth player to login that day? And one telling them that they can earn plex by taking a survey about popups? And then a popup asking if they miss the internet from the late 90’s and early 2000’s? And then finally, throw in a popup asking if they want to uninstall Eve.
  • I just minimize chat. But it is annoying how chat windows open/restore every time I login, join a fleet, or jump into an incursion constellation.
  • Took me a second to realize what you were talking about. So, for anyone that might need clarification, he’s asking for the ability to reposition the hud elements that are currently locked to the top left corner of the screen (i.e. search, system info, route planner). And, yes, I would definitely like that as well.

Finally, something I would like to add to the list is the ability to move the capacitor donut all the way to the edge of the screen. Currently, you can move it left and right, but you’re limited in how far you can move it.
No P2W

2 Likes