Force Auxiliary Balance Proposal

don’t worry, we’re working on getting rid of a few of them.

It’s 2 AM eastern, and there are 4300 viewers watching the INN stream.

Maybe you think it’s not good content, but there are thousands of folks who are watching and participating.

They are watching a stream. Have them in system on grid and you will have a very different experience. Watching the war in Syria or Jemen on TV is also interesting in some ways, but you’d think very differently if you were there. Stream spectator numbers are not at all indicative of how good content is. And people on grid definitely do not think it is good content because they cannot do anything or lose connection or have to deal with all sorts of problems and cannot enjoy EVE because they are stuck for hours in a grind.

By the way: You talked about how CCP is on their way to get rid of POS: Tell them to concentrate on that and not on different battlefields at the same time. CCP cannot do that.

That’s your subjective opinion, and it’s one with which I disagree. There are thousands of people currently engaged, and thousands more watching it. That’s good content.

It is definitely not good content for those who are there. Even those on stream only see icons and ships at speeds that even snails find abysmally slow. People watch it on stream and I bet 10M ISK on that most of them are glad they don’t need to be there. A Keepstar kill is not worth sitting in an environment slower than the slowest slow motion capture. You have a very distorted view when it comes to this particular issue.

Progod brings up a very good point at 3:58:30 that FAX are only an “issue” because of the other capitals.

I disagree. Yes, tidi sucks. Yes, lag sucks. But folks wait the entire EVE careers for this kind of a fight.

Yes, and once they have been in one, they do not want to go back. The problem: They have to go back because structures demand these atrocious activities.

I wish I was in this fight right now, rather than just watching it. And I’ve been in plenty of these TIDI fests.

Then I can’t help you. I have very different experiences and other people I fly with have the same experiences and opinions on these fights.

Interesting twitch recording, though. Interesting to see that some people have the same opinion as I do, but also how split the opinions appear to be.

I think a 37% nerf is really too harsh to start with. I’d try smaller numbers first and make multiple smaller changes if needed. I also feel blanket nerfs like this are the wrong approach, find what ship(s) are causing these major issues and apply fixes to them instead. I think that some of this could be dealt with by specializing faxes because right now they just indiscriminately rep all the things pretty hard. Or you could try buffing something else to counter it, like dread dps or some of the other mentioned suggestions above. People seem to get less angry over buffing things vs nerfing them. I think the community as a whole would appreciate it if you would change things more often but in smaller amounts instead of huge sweeping ones.

There’s more than 4300 in local.

Asakai. 6VDT-H. HED-GP. B-R. The M-O backstab. 9-4. 6RCQ. Now UALX. I’ve been in all 7 of those, and countless massive, but still lesser, tidi fests in between. And I live for this shite. Don’t go generalizing about things you clearly do not know.

I have been in M-O, 9-4, 2DW as well. I know what I talk about. Clearly, though, my masochistic tendencies are not as pronounced as yours.

Admittedly, watching this stream of dying Nagls on Zkill is funny. Mostly because I can enjoy it because I actually see something happening and are not staring at a screen of motionless icons. :slight_smile:

The Nags are nothing.

This is a great change and longe due, thank you! Especally the cycletime change is a great idea to make ppl consider subcap logis again.

In my opionion you should still have a look at 3200 charges, the step up from 800 is just too big, with neuts comming back it’s already enough counterplay to realisticly fight them again. But that would mean a nerf to capital neuts aswell, but thats not too bad, could help shield supers.

1 Like

Really, the multiple local ASBs is a far bigger problem than anything else.

You need to remove the EHE from faxs too please.

Lololololol

They already die if you commit them to basically any fight with more than 10 players. This is the most retarded change ever.

1 Like

just goons need patch to win

new concept
pay to win -> patch to win

what does this nurf have to do with goons?

You do know HAW Dreads are a thing