Freighter Webber

https://imgur.com/pgD91pL

3M/u

https://imgur.com/a2Tk5yP

-5 to +7 so approx 2/12 chance to have one with more than +5% bonus

https://imgur.com/ooGT3kr

1M2/u

so you need approx 6 sets of (one gravid, one web) = 6×(3+1.2) = 25M to have a correct web. In reality you gamble like 100M, so approx 24 mutations, and you take those that have enough web strength and bad other stats since you don’t care about the other stats.
You should have around 4 (maybe 2, maybe 6) web with a strength bonus over 5%, which is enough to catapult a 24s align freighter in 2s. actually because of lower evaluation it’s enough for like 26s or so ; and actually you will find like +6% web with crap other stats which is definitely enough.

Thanks . I had no clue what people were talking about

start

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur
otherwise it’s cancer

Imgur
you spam this button because CCP CBB to give us a correct multilaunch FUUU

production
Imgur

ctr A,
Imgur

you tick this
Imgur

you check CPU and maximum velocity, you sort by velocity (click on column)

Imgur

in our case we are only interested in 63- web strength, we got 5 out of 43 (that’s low)
then we can look each mutation to find a bad one. Typically the first one
Imgur
is not bad ; but the second one
Imgur
is bad enough. we note the cpu (35.46)
in the items we clic the “+” button on “my filters”
Imgur

in the filter we select “cpu usage” and “equal to” 35
Imgur

the filter only keeps 4 items, we can then look each to have the actual stats

Imgur

in that case it’s the second one, we keep it.

we then can trash all the mutation that are all red, cause they are ultra sucka, fit the mutated on the vigilant which will therefore have a -95.4 web strength with minmatar cruiser V (required), which therefore can catapult any freighter with less than 39.5s align in 2s.

Thanks

The freighter has align time of 41.43 , will the 64% one work with it?

[Providence, *USS Transylvania]
Syndicate Reinforced Bulkheads

As I had mentioned, having hauled for push, time is money, and warping away and back adds noticable time over the run. I would say most systems, unless they are seriously long warps my webber’s 1 min cooldown would run out pretty close to the time the freighter would land on the gate, so both would jump through pretty close to each other.

Now if you are hauling for yourself and want that extra bit of security by all means do so. However it will add time to the journey.

No you don’t. I’ve always kept my freighter pilots in NPC corps when hauling.

1 Like

first, the 64% is a very good roll, you want to keep it or sell it, not use it on a ship that can die.
Then, I gave the formula : a 64% with matar cr V is 96% so ×0.04 which basically gives <49s to ensure catapult. So a -64% should do it on a serp maxskills. However it’s only one out of 43 that where 64% so it’s low %, don’t expect to have one (it’s +6.7% , the range is -5 - +7 so the chance is like 7-6.7 / (7- -5) = 2.5%, basically… 1 out of 40 which is what I had ^^

Me too before wardec free corps. Only slipped up once:

Doh!

These days I have my freighter pilot and webber in their own Corp. Not necessary, but convenient.

If enough tornados, the Vigilant can be taken out after webbing before it can warp off, it also takes time once though the gate to jump over 150m away then back onto the freighter to web it which can be an issue if it had to wait for weapons timer.

To counter these issues have gone for the hecate. With nomad implants in propulsion mode , it has an align time under 1 second, hopefuly it will be able to land , web and fly off before it can be shot.

[Hecate, Hecate fit]

Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Damage Control II

Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
Stasis Webifier II

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Low-grade Nomad Alpha
Low-grade Nomad Beta
Low-grade Nomad Gamma
Low-grade Nomad Delta

I think I have fallen in love with Anderson Geten, its such a lovely profile picture and name :heart_eyes:
Is station zex already in the game ? Sleeping in stations would be nice… :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.