Freighters are too cost effective to suicide gank. Need HP increase

That’s also something I’ve noticed coming from narcissists. They always believe it’s the ego that seeks satisfaction, ignoring that it’s them believing others think and act like themselves.

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s simple projection: the incel farmer seeks validation from video games (likely because they have no other source of self esteem), therefore everyone else must be like them. If a PvP player ganks an unarmed freighter it can’t possibly be a calculated ISK-making strategy in a game that explicitly encourages that approach to the game, it must be that the PvP player is pathetic IRL and can only find validation by finding someone weaker and killing them.

This of course explains why @Darlo_Kubika is so obsessed with removing PvP and PvP-focused players. Its entire self esteem is dependent on success in EVE, but it is too weak to succeed in the game as it is now. Therefore the game needs to be easier so that its wallet numbers can increase faster and it can believe it has more “value” in the world because of this imaginary success. And anything or anyone that threatens its only source of self esteem needs to be destroyed.

3 Likes

You want some too? Don’t be impatient, your turn will come soon enough.

Sorry but the kitten roflstomped the goats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still surprised he biomassed Duro.

I see this thread is now being trolled and primed for locking.

1 Like

I have removed a number of off-topic posts, but I know there are many more in this thread. Let’s keep the conversation on-topic and related to EVE from here on out.

2 Likes

ISD-Fractal, the eternal optimist…

Am I speaking for you?
Doing a straw pole is now speaking for someone ?
How old are you ?
Wait Goon nm , question withdrawn.

It is true though. The amount of autopiloting freighters that move around daily shows a lot of people who just dont care to fly safe vOv

WOW why is this such a big thread?
It’s impossible to gank a freighter if it’s not piloted by an incompetent or lazy pilot.
I don’t get why you’re complaining?

2 Likes

because you’re wrong.

So tell me how do you gank a freighter when it was scouted gate clear and webed on decloaking?

1 Like

why would I ? This question comes out of nowhere.

If you can’t answer my question then how am i wrong?

1 Like

You said it was scouted gate clear.

Easy, warp in a Tackle and point it, webber does not work when the thing is pointed, then using combat probes warp in the gank fleet and boom dead.

It is always fascinating to see on kill mails of freighters some poor sap with a web on the freighter, they are easy to find. Go to Zkill and look at the character Apollo F304 and you will see an excellent example. And right underneath that poor webber on the Providence is the suicide point…

unrelated.

Your question is stupid.

So you warp in the gank squad while concord is already on the way? Sounds like a tight time window to me.
Bring a fast locking battlecruiser along to alpha tackle maybe?
If it’s too easy the solution isn’t more HP annyways - it should require pilot skill on both ends

1 Like

It died not tight enough.

Nope, a cruiser with sensor boosters.

Now please explain to me where the pilot skill should be on the freighter side of things? At this point for a freighter it is to look at the people that you have bothered to find out are gankers and decide not to enter system. But it would not surprise me that this freighter was actually chased down, so that would not work here.

Ashimmu has nice webs but no alpha.
Or how about bringing logi along? Delay just a few cycles and they all die.