Frontlines Wargame on Singularity

Bug report: the enlistment screen (as screenshotted in the original post but also live on the test server right now) should say “Note that this CONCORD-sanctioned war…” and not “Not that this CONCORD-sanctioned war…”

2 Likes

oooh.
as amarrian i feel dumb know cause i should ahve know that

1 Like

Not exactly. Since this is just on Singularity it shouldn’t be a big deal to leave your old corp and join the militia of your choice. When Frontlines arrives on Tranquility the situation will still be as it is now where you have to join a militia corp in order to earn LP for participating in FW content. The “allegiance” system we’ve referred to previously will come later.

No you’ll have to join either the Minmatar or Amarr militia since this wargame is confined to that warzone to make it easier for us to manage and not spread pilots out too much. Remember this is just taking place on the Singularity test server, so changing corps there shouldn’t be too big an issue.

That’s a cool suggestion and I’ll definitely consider it!

1 Like

Currently there is only one medal planned for anyone who participates regardless of which side they compete for.

Since some people seem to be surprised by the mention of Navy destroyers here are the slides from the presentation given at EVE Vegas last week:

2 Likes

Ok noted. I’ll have a think about whether there’s something additional we can provide for people who achieve a certain LP threshold but remain outside the top 10 but still did more than maybe run one plex and call it a day.

Thanks that exactly the kind of thing we’d like to hear about if you can report it via the F12 menu when playing on Sisi.

Any ETA? This is the most important change for me.

Will the Navy Destroyers be seeded on the markets? (at least in the FW constellations)

I’m uncertain. I don’t think they’ll be there tomorrow but Sisi may be updated with additional content before the conclusion of the wargame.

:expressionless:

2 Likes

I understand and we agree it’s important as well. I believe the current plan on that is “early 2023”. I’ll add my default disclaimer “I am not a game designer” so please take it with a grain of salt.

1 Like

I’m disappointed with the coercer navy
tracking bonus is one of the best things about the og coercer
2 mid slots is bad, with no tracking bonus is extra bad- one of the reasons the punisher is so bad IMO , no range control no application …
i was really expecting 3 mids
armor bonus is ok , not the one the coercer needs thought

i don’t know i think i had unrealistic expectations :frowning:

@CCP_Convict Can you re-mirror the server, have a login (PW change) issue with few of my alts. was planning on brining them for the test.

the mirror was done prior to the change and i cant log in on a couple of the accounts.

I’ll will send you a DM here on the forums.

Thank You !!!. it’s fixed now. :slight_smile:

wait dms exist on the forum???

Anyways you are the only ccp member that i see in the forums ACTIVE actually doing stuff…
you need a raise

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Frontlines Feedback