Frontlines Wargame on Singularity

My corp has a 24 cooldown to join the milita on sisi due to dropping from our alliance to try and join. Is there a way that this timer can be bypassed so that I can have the corp join in time to participate on sisi?

My corporation is in Calmil and I cannot find the option for us to join Amarrmil or to drop Calmil anywhere despite being the CEO.

@Drexter_Auscent @Remilia_Malitia I’ll see what I can do.

yep can confirm iv had the same issue
My corporation is in Calmil and I cannot find the option for us to join Amarrmil or to drop Calmil anywhere despite being the CEO.
so please fix

@Remilia_Malitia @Drexter_Auscent @BEETHOVENSMITH Should be all sorted now.

1 Like

The table has been set! Initial Frontline systems are:

Floseswin <-> Ardar
Kourmonen <-> Auga
Arzad <-> Ezzara

1 Like

I am trying to join Amarr right now and still not seeing any button on the Faction Warfare screen to change from CalMil, an individual or member of my corp

currenty -.17 or worse with both Min and Amarr, any way to change that quickly so I can join the test?

1 Like

ok - going to see if the data center missions are avaialable on this server Data centers - EVE University Wiki

it worked.

1 Like

I’ll DM you here on the forum.

I saw on a live stream that they had buffed the look on the Phoenix Dreadnought

My character has a cooldown for 24 hours for leaving my player corp to join Minmatar for the test. Is there a way to bypass the cooldown?

DMing you here on the forums.

If anyone is having difficulty with cooldowns when changing corp, old passwords on Sisi or being unable to remove their corp from their current militia on Singularity please leave a comment in this thread with all the info and I’ll resolve what I can as I can.

Created a channel on the official EVE Online Discord under the Fanfest and Events category for capsuleers who would like to discuss the wargame.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Frontlines Feedback

A post was merged into an existing topic: Frontlines Feedback

don’t want to rat
but let me rat :stuck_out_tongue:
there is a dude in a dread making craaaaaaaazy LP on arzad undock
better than plexing
i think you guys have to rethink the prizes thing …

We’re only counting LP from plexing, not PvP or FW missions as per OP for just this reason. On Sisi with consequence-free shopping we figured some people would try to farm or do things they’d never dream of doing on TQ.

1 Like